• Rise from your gwave!

Yes!  Finally got a new Saturn

Discussion in 'Saturn' started by IceBB, Feb 16, 2002.

1. IceBB

IceBB New Member

Nothing worse than being down for 2 months.. but, at a local game store, they had a new Saturn in box for $30 :) Took it home, modded it.. and we're working again :)

Now... back to collecting games...

2. IceBB

IceBB New Member

Actually, the Saturn itself was, as well the manuals, warranty registration card, gamepad, AV cables and power cords. Came with the Nights sampler, etc... I couldn't really bitch for $30.. I was going to buy it as a used one and having a brandnew one just made the buy sweeter.

3. Cloud121

Cloud121 Member

WHOA!!! You're kidding ME!!!! You got a BRAND-NEW SAT FOR $30!!!! EVERYTHING WAS INCLUDED??!!! BOX? WARRANTY? INSTRUCTION BOOKLET AND SAMPLER DISC!!! YOU GOT EVERYTHING!!!??? #### I'm jealous! Only thing that can make it worse is if it's a Model 1 (doubt it though :))

4. IceBB

IceBB New Member

Nope.. it was a Model 2... I had to put my mod chip in something :)

5. Supergrom

Supergrom Member

i need to find myself a new model 2 for $30, im sick of swapping ;)

6. SegaSaturnDDR

SegaSaturnDDR New Member

hello? buy-rite sells new saturns for $30

7. Supergrom

Supergrom Member

unless you know of a different buy rite than i do, they only sell them for 39.99. i would call that $40 not 30, and you have to buy a game, and they dont have any games i dont already have for anywhere near a decent price.

8. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

The only Saturns I can find for $40 around here are used ones that it looks like someone's baby brother puked on. In fact, I've only seen two new units in a small gaming store and they wanted $90 for them. 1 controller and 6 games, mostly sports. SUCKAGE!!!!!!

9. whodailli

whodailli New Member

buyrites units are used, or if they are new they r sellin used 1's...cant trust those fukerz

10. Captian Crazy

Captian Crazy New Member

I saw a model 1 for 30$ but no box last weekend.

11. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

just came from a store here called game crazy that is associated with a video rental chain. they did'nt have any in now but they sell thier used saturns for $20. I'm #1 on the waiting list.(probably the only one.)