Your geny collection...

now dont get carried away here a post a massively huge list of genesis/megadrive games as i'm sure most ppl (including myself) have quite a substantial collection.

what i'm interested in is what are your most prized games?

e.g the rarest / favourite/ most valuable etc etc

and also what is that one game, if you could magically have a mint condition copy out of thin air. what game would you pic?

The most prized of my collection are:

Shining In The Darkness

Megaman: The Wily Wars

Landstalker

Warriors Of The Eternal Sun (even though i reckon the game sucks)

Traysia

the first 3 are in absolutley beautiful condition (i wont say mint cuz generally i'd say mint means sealed)

the last 2 are sadly missing the manuals

i would most like to own a mint copy of: Sonic & Knuckles

i'm a big fan & collector of sonic. I have sonic & knuckles but its just the cart. I'd love to own any copy really that has the original cardboard packaging+manual. It would just make my collection that little more complete.

(by the way if anyone has a copy with the box they could part with... perhaps we could organise a trade? i'd throw in my cart-only copy with whatever you wanted in exchange)

ALL I can say is.,.. WOW... I wish I had a s ealed in the box genny... damn.

which system is it? i.e what ver and what game was packed in?

:eek:

I've actually been cutting down my Genny collection, but my "prized pieces" are Sonic 1-3, Gunstar Heroes and Shining Force.

I don't exactly have anything rare... I'd say the "rarest" MD/Genny games I got are: Phantasy Star II, Phantasy Star III, Phantasy Star IV, and Michael Jackson's Moonwalker. All are loose with no box or instructions.

I guess my rarest genny item , hmmmmm would have to be ps2+3 wonderboy, I think thats it, not that great, but my collection is growing.... upto 150 games now.. woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo

:cheers

Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco Grand Prix 2 (USA) very rare, Along with both Mutant League Football and Hockey and General Chaos.

I've been cutting down a lot too recently. Finally decided i cant keep all of the games accept the defining ones. I suppose the main ones im my collection are Shining Force 1, Shining Force 2 and Phantasy Star 4 are the main attractions of my collection, down from about 100 games to 30 or so. Got phantasy star 2 and 3 but no manuals.

All in all that aint too bad.

Phantasy Star II-IV Shining in the Darkness, Shining Force 1-2, Sword of Vermillion

All w/boxes and manuals, I mutilated PSIV's box and put it into a case. Who cares though, right? I'm never gonna sell it.

I gots...

Shining In The Darkness

Wonderboy in Monster World (great fukin game)

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (actually pretty fun)

then of course my model 1 genny )the one w/o protection) and my power base converter (for SMS games)

Back