Your not gonna believe this!!!!!

Alright I got Willy beamish off this ftp,4 rar files,I extracted them and got a buncha mp3 files...How can I get Gens to read these? and do I Need to Combine these together? or is there anyway I can change them from mp3 files? Im a newbie to it all and i know how everyone hates people asking but im gettin frustrated here :( any help would be greatly appreciated....

OMG you're not gonna believe it when i come over there and kick you in the balls for making me think you had something worthwile to say!

next time, try reading the documentation. straight from gens.txt:

- From ISO (BIN, RAW supported too) image :

(3) If you have MP3 files, rename them as "<iso_file_name> XX.mp3" where XX is the number of the track.

The files have to be in the same directory.

ISO = sonic_cd.iso

-> MP3 = sonic_cd 02.mp3, sonic_cd 03.mp3, sonic_cd 04.mp3...

people happily answer good questions. the same people get irritated when other people ask dumb questions.

(Edited by King M at 5:21 am on Mar. 28, 2002)

ok i forgot to add this man sorry,i have no iso file for some reason ,all i gots is mp3's ,its sayin the file is corrupt now,no way around that eh?

if you pull a stunt liek this again..

'"OMG OMG! come in here to look!! OMG! i have somthing special to show you all""

and come in here to find a lamer asking the SAME FUCKING QUESTION about iso-mp3 problems.. imma fuckin go ballistic on someones ass..

RTFM you dumbshit!

sup then?

*balls fists up*

:D

EDIT: #### we mind as well make somthing out of this shitty thread.. lol

(Edited by Torx at 5:35 am on Mar. 29, 2002)

::Starts casting spell:: Ok boys do I need to get involved? ;)

Look IF you have ALL mp3s and one of them is "Track 01" rename track 01 to be a iso...see if that works....

*Breaks Torx's nose with a swift lefty...

back to original topic

Or prehaps you have file extensions hidden and what you have is a buch of Winamp files plus a file that look like it has no extension.

Yeah, all the sites that I work at, no one EVER looks at the ReadMe's.

Try to run a mp3 converter program, try to reincode those mp3s, but for the ISO you are on your own.

Quote: from Ratamahatta on 12:03 pm on Mar. 30, 2002

Dont name a thread idiotically then.
Is that your job, Ratamahatta? :
wink.gif
:

Back