your opinion 2

Its getting a bit dark in this channel, anyone want to lighten up the conversation? I'll probably die ISO begging in the dreamcast channel just to be a bastard :)

So he was "coming" and "going" at the same time?

I personally hope to build up enough extra lives during game playing, that the Gods will grant me imortallity!

Screw that extra life crap. I'm going to see if Galoob will make a Game Genie for my Actual Reality© game system. JUMP HIGHER! STAY BIGGER! LIVE FOREVER! EXCELLENT!

Hi,

Drowning is actually not a good way to go. It happen to me once & I'll never forget that day, It sucked. You get scared & panic as water fills you up on the inside through your nose & mouth then your mind stop & you faint. Next thing you know you're coughing up water. Your saved :) I whould not recommend it, you might not get saved.

Best way to go? Hrm...

Finishing a whole night of passionate love making and falling asleep in someone's embrace, never to regain physical consciousness ever again.

Best way I can think of at least. :)

Quote: from chakan on 12:20 am on Mar. 22, 2002

Best way to go? Hrm...

Finishing a whole night of passionate love making and falling asleep in someone's embrace, never to regain physical consciousness ever again.

lol, I think you might have a good point right there. But what if it's not your wife. Then you get killed a second time, lol :)

Quote: from chakan on 10:20 pm on Mar. 21, 2002

Best way to go? Hrm...

eck scary. thnk of your gf/wife/whomever you're sleeping with!! they would FREAK OUT!!

Receive paper cuts on every inch of skin, then dipped into a vat of grain alcohol, followed by being rubbed down nicely with table salt... then tied face-up with your stomach over a badger hole spread-eagled while your friends smoke the badger out of its den and it claws its way through your flesh, then left to bleed to death or be devoured by wolves....

#### cynnamin thats like the nastiest way too go what is goin through your mind right now :O geepers reading that brought soo many nasty mental images to mind.

Quote: from Cynnamin on 2:12 am on Mar. 22, 2002

Receive paper cuts on every inch of skin, then dipped into a vat of grain alcohol, followed by being rubbed down nicely with table salt... then tied face-up with your stomach over a badger hole spread-eagled while your friends smoke the badger out of its den and it claws its way through your flesh, then left to bleed to death or be devoured by wolves....

Hi,

Cynnamin, I think you lost a few screws with that one.

Back