$1800 DC

That's very much like the colour I've just painted a Saturn.

It's a limited edition 1 of 1. I wonder how much it's worth...
rolleyes.gif

Wow, this is collecting gone overboard... Even if I had $2,000 and even if there were only ONE of these blue DCs, not 78, ... I'd never, in my LIFE, pay that much money just to own it. WTF is so special about it anyway other than the color... it's still a regular DC system, right... Total madness...

I'll have to agree with Taelon here. Unless that DC can get my mail. cook my dinner, and do the dishes afterwards I'm not payin' $2000 for it.

I'm in agreement here as well. But it would take more than that for me to pay 2000 dollars for a dc. For me to pay 2000 dollars it would probably have to be able to do all of that ontop of being able to be converted into the car from night rider and producing vast amounts of illegal drugs.

Within a month that DC is going to be relisted.

EDIT: Never mind, this person is buying a number of rare dc's. Ok, he/she is insane.

Originally posted by Mr. Moustache@Apr 1, 2003 @ 03:07 AM

Knight%20Rider.jpg

Ah, Knight Rider... David Hasselhoff before he got old and waterlogged... Those were the times.

Hehe, the funny part is the newspaper I work for belongs to a company called Knight-Ridder (with two 'd')...
smile.gif

Hmm, I think I'm gonna spray my DC red and place a sticker on it that says 1/10 ..and maybe I can get $5000 of that guy who paid +$2000 for the blue one. I suppose he is rich or otherwise completely out of his mind <_<

I'm a collector also, but man this is really over the top

Originally posted by dafran@Apr 2, 2003 @ 08:56 PM

Hmm, I think I'm gonna spray my DC red and place a sticker on it that says 1/10 ..and maybe I can get $5000 of that guy who paid +$2000 for the blue one. I suppose he is rich or otherwise completely out of his mind <_<

I'm a collector also, but man this is really over the top

If you did a really good job with it you probably could. There were those pics on NX a while ago of the DC that was made to look like a GC and an Xbox. I bet if you did something really cool you could sell it for a bundle.

Wow - this D-Direct DC Edition really rocks.

Looks much smarter than the S.T.A.R.S. Edition DC - and this costs nearly 1.200$ and is "only" limited to 600 pc.

I also have a nice Collection of Console, also 2 limited Edition DC.

I have a "Chu Chu Rocket" Airbrush Edition DC.

It`s an official Sega of Germany (as it still existed) limited Edition Console - only 10 pieces.

How much will this be worth - i will NEVER sell it.

Take a look for Chu Chu Rocket DC at this link:

Chu Chu Rocket DC

PS2 White Color Edition

Sports Edition DC

Saturn White Jap.

Platinum Edition GameCube

how's you get the Chu Chu? I've never even heard of it before -- probably 'cause there's only 10 of them
smile.gif

I got the Chu Chu Rocket DC at Ebay Germany. They are also some other official Sega Germany Airbrush consoles - all limited to 10 pc.

Look at these: (sadly i do not own them :-( )

Magical Racing DC

Virtua Tennis DC

Code Veronica DC

What`s so special about a white Saturn ?

It`a rare item here in Germany - but not truly a limited Edition.

But it looks really smart - only the blue skeleton Derby Stallion Saturn looks better.

Back