2 player mega bomberman

S

superyoshi

Hi. I have had a big difficulty on my mega bomberman cartridge for years
angry.gif
. Every time I start up a 2 player game (both bombermen being controlled by the people who are playing) , Both bombermen are controlled by player 1! Can you tell me how to solve this problem?

ok, what you need to do is open your cartridge with something fairly destructive like a chisel, kitten or gameboy advance, look at the big black thing. You heard of static ram? well it doesnt have enough to work so rub your shoes up and down on a nylon carpet and then touch the metal pins, should sort you right out
devil.gif

Originally posted by soldermonkey@June 04 2002,11:15

ok, what you need to do is open your cartridge with something fairly destructive like a chisel, kitten or gameboy advance, look at the big black thing. You heard of static ram? well it doesnt have enough to work so rub your shoes up and down on a nylon carpet and then touch the metal pins, should sort you right out
devil.gif

NO! THAT DOES NOT HELP!

How will you know if you don't try?

I personally would rather download it and play it for free like the low-down dirty pirate that I am. I'm laughing at you, paying 'money' for your game! Ha!
sarcasm.gif

hey i'd pay a couple of quid for an original, plus that i can play it on my box for authentic gaming rather than play it at half the speed on my crappy K62!

megacd1.jpg

Do you always keep your Mega Drive and Mega CD in the middle of your kitchen floor, Soldermonkey, or is it just for effect?
biggrin.gif

Mike

Originally posted by soldermonkey@June 17 2002,08:57

hey i'd pay a couple of quid for an original, plus that i can play it on my box for authentic gaming rather than play it at half the speed on my crappy K62!

megacd1.jpg

Was your sarcasm radar on the blink here?
smile.gif

Nice lino.

hey thats not my lino!

its the pic from when i bought my unit off ebay. Its now sitting on top of an 8 port switch in my living room under my computer desk

still its a pretty good pic

Back