$25 Mystery Box

ratfish

Established Member
Okay, this is an experiment on my part. I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in this idea.

What I'm aiming for here, I'll refer to as the "Mystery Box." I went through everything I have and put together things I'm not using and taking up space.

Now this mystery box has a bunch of assorted video game related stuff, everything from games, boxes, manuals and memorabilia to consoles.

The deal is $25 (shipped) I'm not really making any money off of this because the big box weighs about $25 in USPS Priority mail cost.

Let me know what you think.

Sure.

I'm doing some winter cleaning to make room.

I want to suprise whoever bites, so I'm not going to actually name what's in there specifically. Hopefully there'll be a few things in there somebody will find usefull.

I'll say that there is some stuff for genesis, saturn, dreamcast, N64, and PC/Mac.

Game(s), accessorie(s), system(s).

A few things don't include peripherals, and a few periphearls don't include things to go with. And some things are busted that I couldn't bring myself to throw in the trash in hopes of salvaging later.

Oh, and some Christmas candy too of course, heh. :D

Damn you...I'm running out of funds for stuff and you throw this out!

ok...ok...I bite. only thing is I'm in Canada so shipping will be higher, which I am of course willing to pay. PM me and we'll talk :)

---Ammut

^Stop it....I've spent so much this month! If this catches on I'll end up with 23 mystery boxes by the end of the month :lol:

---Ammut

Um...yeah, anyways.

I'm not selling drugs or anything, or whatever, I'll just ignore that.

I'm not interested in making any money off this, so just pm me your address and I'll let you know how much to expect for the shipping, overnight, priority (2-3 days) or first class (2-9 days I think).

I just weighed the goods and put in a CA zip code I had into the USPS domestic calculator, and ened up with ~$18 priority.

Racket, if you want it, that's what it'll be about, and Ammut, hit me up with your addy/zip and I'll tell you.

Originally posted by ratfish@Dec 13, 2003 @ 10:24 PM

Um...yeah, anyways.

I'm not selling drugs or anything, or whatever, I'll just ignore that.

I'm not interested in making any money off this, so just pm me your address and I'll let you know how much to expect for the shipping, overnight, priority (2-3 days) or first class (2-9 days I think).

I just weighed the goods and put in a CA zip code I had into the USPS domestic calculator, and ened up with ~$18 priority.

Racket, if you want it, that's what it'll be about, and Ammut, hit me up with your addy/zip and I'll tell you.

sloppy as in how do i know it's good stuff that's worth 25 bucks? and are you legit so you wont do me diry as in just send me a box of rocks or worse...game's that were made for:

Britney Spears

Barbie

Olsen Twins

or anything to that nature

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 13, 2003 @ 08:42 PM

Britney Spears

Barbie

Olsen Twins

Hahaha! Yeah, if I was 5 feet close to those games, I would throw my cig lighter at them.

I'll go ahead and list a few things now just for fun;

Panzer Dragoon (w/box), a Japanese MegaDrive (just the unit), Genesis wireless controller (just the controller), 4X Dreamcast memory card (3rd party). and a box o' chocolates (yummy :yum ) which I promise are not older than 6 months.

Originally posted by ratfish+Dec 13, 2003 @ 11:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ratfish @ Dec 13, 2003 @ 11:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lethal_illuminati@Dec 13, 2003 @ 08:42 PM

Britney Spears

Barbie

Olsen Twins

Hahaha! Yeah, if I was 5 feet close to those games, I would throw my cig lighter at them.

I'll go ahead and list a few things now just for fun;

Panzer Dragoon (w/box), a Japanese MegaDrive (just the unit), Genesis wireless controller (just the controller), 4X Dreamcast memory card (3rd party). and a box o' chocolates (yummy :yum ) which I promise are not older than 6 months. [/b][/quote]

sorry to pull your par card but yo name got me confused...but yeah, that shit is worth more than 25 but my paper is all tight up in that saturn shit, tryin to catch me a jvc video card twin operator...but yeah, i recognize u doin a good hook up, you made your way.

I'd like to list more, but I want the rest to be a suprise.

It would be nice to get other people to do this.

Get some stuff and ship it with others. Sort of like Xmas gift exchanging.

I'm probably goin gto hold out for a while on this thing, maybe a week at the most before I ship it because I'm still looking around seeing what I can fill it with, and considering what I might miss in the future. (-ed.)

Okay, there's 4 systems, 3 memory cards, 2 computer game boxes, one 10-in-1 game thing, 2 pc gamepads, a few manuals and booklets, 3 controllers, and 4 games.

The box weighs ~20 lbs. and is approximately 2' wide by 1'6" tall.

It's constantly growing. ;)

You should ship it UPS or FedEx. The shipping should be cheaper with these carriers.

And I'm also interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back