2x Genny and Sega CD sale with games.

Selling the rest of my Sega CD collection. I have a tandem of the genny 1 and sega cd 1 as well as a genny 2 and sega cd 2. i have one official 6 button controller and one generic. theres only hookups for one system but i want to unload them both. lot is sold as is, no seperating. the games are all complete and in good shape except for the booklet to Tomcat Alley. Its only the front and back cover. The front or Prize Fighter has seen better days as well. The Sewer Shark, Kriss Kross and Night Trap boxes are the cardboard ones. they're still intact but pretty worn. the games are

prize fighter

tomcat alley

the animals

wheel of fortune

lunar

lunar 2

nhl 94

ground zero texas

sewer shark

cadillacs and dinosaurs

silpheed

sonic cd

demolition man

corpse killer

bram stokers dracula

double switch

baseball tonight

rise of the dragon

cliffhanger

kriss kross

loadstar

night trap (original unedited version)

mortal kombat

ecco

and a boxed/complate backup ram cart

asking price is $175 shipped due to the fact that i would send the games and two sets of systems in seperate boxes, making 3 total and the sheer amount of stuff being sent.

Originally posted by Dyne@Tue, 2005-07-26 @ 11:12 PM

asking price is $175 shipped due to the fact that i would send the games and two sets of systems in seperate boxes, making 3 total and the sheer amount of stuff being sent.

[post=137323]Quoted post[/post]​

considering the games, this is a good deal - someone should snag it.

Dyne- are there other systems your're considering getting rid of?

Originally posted by lordofduct+Wed, 2005-07-27 @ 04:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lordofduct @ Wed, 2005-07-27 @ 04:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Are the games boxed with instructions or just discs?

[post=137340]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

the games are complete like previously noted, and in the condition stated like previously noted (all pretty good except for the special instances with the cardboard boxed games and tomcat alley/prize fighter).

<!--QuoteBegin-dsheinem
@Wed, 2005-07-27 @ 12:43 AM

considering the games, this is a good deal - someone should snag it.

Dyne- are there other systems your're considering getting rid of?

[post=137326]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

ive got a dreamcast with a self painted blue upper lid, and an original grey lid. one controller and two vmus's i havnt listed yet.

Back