3 systems FS!!!

The psx is one of the older models (scph 5501). It comes with one analog controller, power cable, rca cables, Bushido Blade 2, and Project Horned Owl. The system works but the lens is getting a little weak. I noticed if you turn the system on a 45 degree angle it runs really good (i know that sounds a little ghetto).

The sega saturn is the model with the round power and reset buttons. It comes with 2 controllers, power cable. rca cables, Warcraft 2, Rayman, Sega Rally Championship, Madden 97, and Virtua Fighter 2.

The N64 has 1 controller, power cord, rca cables, Mario Cart 64, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

As for the price...I was hoping i could get about $70 shipped for the bundle (unless if you're outside the US). Thanks

It turned out I sold the saturn and the psx seperate, so all i have left is that N64. If anyone wants to make an offer on it, I will consider.

Um, please state the price for the Nintendo 64. Just because you sold the other two systems doesn't mean you are exempt from the board rules. "Prices MUST be stated!"

Back