32X Conversion Cable

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SEGA_Teufel::Ger

Hello all!!!

First I want say sorry for my bad english I'm from Germany.

At eBay I have bought me a PAL Mega Drive1 and a Mega CD2 and at home I have a PAL Mega Drive2 and a 32x.

Now I want to use a combination of Mega Drive1, Mega CD2 and 32x, but I have a problem. When I have bought me the 32x there wasn't the Conversion Cable in the packet and now i can't connect the 32x to the MD.

Can somebody tell me if it is possible to built the cable by my own. What plugs I need and what is the pin allocation?

P.S. I have read about a Mega Drive Mod in this forum and I have understand it, too. But can somebody tell me what switches i can use(firm name;knowing number;where can I buy them etc).

SEGA_Teufel::Ger

Ok thx for this link. But this shop is in America and I live in Europe and the dispatch is a bit high.

Curtis

Website
Visit site
The 32x is a mini 10pin DIN, which unfortunately seems to be of the non-standard variety - at least, I haven't found a shop that sells them yet.

You are right about the MD end though, JDAdams. You can get these at just about any electronics store.