#$%"?&%* $@%@&!

#$%"?&%* $@%@&!

Now I'm mad.
angry.gif
angry.gif
I've gotta buy $400 worth of text books for 4 of my 400 and 500 level Computer Science classes for next semester. They look like interesting books, but this is ridiculous.

Oh well, hopefully I'll get them used at the bookstore, when I head up tommorrow.

#$%"?&%* $@%@&!

Don't buy any books for college untill you ABSOLUTLY need them. Thats what I learned when I went. Some $100+ books that were stated that I needed for a course I didnt even need.

#$%"?&%* $@%@&!

I realize that but they allow me to return them up to 2 weeks after instruction starts. So I buy them now (hopefully getting them cheap) and then return them once the class begins if I don't need it (they give a full refund).

#$%"?&%* $@%@&!

IceMan is absolutely correct. You can always get the book later or borrow a friend's if you need it once or twice. I don't buy books unless I'm gonna do assignments out of it on a regular basis. I've saved hundreds, if not thousands so far.

#$%"?&%* $@%@&!

Don't buy a book until after the first week of class.

You are damn lucky you get full returns.

Wish my school was like that.

#$%"?&%* $@%@&!

For the classes that require a book, yet use them seldomly, borrow them from the campus library.

#$%"?&%* $@%@&!

If you're going to be a fucking clepto don't steal from the library you asswipe. Other people need to use library books too, so you're basicaly stealing from your friends. That's pretty low...

#$%"?&%* $@%@&!

damn! you guys are lucky! for most of my classes we use the books alot - we (the students) even have to find more to supliment the text

Back