7hrs of Death Tank Zwei?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Wow! Me and 5 of my friends, 3 of who have never played this game before, finished a 7hr long game of death tank zwei last night at 2:30am! This has gotta be a record or something!

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Dec. 08 2002, 3:04 pm

Wow! Me and 5 of my friends, 3 of who have never played this game before, finished a 7hr long game of death tank zwei last night at 2:30am! This has gotta be a record or something!

You have friends?

Guess the hobos needed a place to stay for the night.

Taelon

Established Member
Ahhh, you're forgetting about Iceman's holographic friends which he designed himself just to have someone to play games with! Isn't that obvious? :
wink.gif
:

Jaded God

Established Member
Originally posted by Taelon@Dec. 08 2002, 6:20 pm

Ahhh, you're forgetting about Iceman's holographic friends which he designed himself just to have someone to play games with! Isn't that obvious? :
wink.gif
:

aye :
wink.gif
:

It is a hard game to drop
biggrin.gif
. There is always the "OK... One more game.. and thats it! I mean it this time." Several hours later the same phrase is repeated.

Originally posted by Edge-`@Dec. 17 2002, 3:49 am

It is a hard game to drop
biggrin.gif
. There is always the "OK... One more game.. and thats it! I mean it this time." Several hours later the same phrase is repeated.

It's true! One day my Duke Nukem CD was so hot that I could have cooked something on it. Now I can't play that much because my Saturn gets overheated... it may have something to do with those loooooong gaming sessions
smile.gif