7hrs of Death Tank Zwei?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Wow! Me and 5 of my friends, 3 of who have never played this game before, finished a 7hr long game of death tank zwei last night at 2:30am! This has gotta be a record or something!

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Dec. 08 2002, 3:04 pm

Wow! Me and 5 of my friends, 3 of who have never played this game before, finished a 7hr long game of death tank zwei last night at 2:30am! This has gotta be a record or something!

You have friends?

Guess the hobos needed a place to stay for the night.

Ahhh, you're forgetting about Iceman's holographic friends which he designed himself just to have someone to play games with! Isn't that obvious? :
wink.gif
:

Originally posted by Taelon@Dec. 08 2002, 6:20 pm

Ahhh, you're forgetting about Iceman's holographic friends which he designed himself just to have someone to play games with! Isn't that obvious? :
wink.gif
:

aye :
wink.gif
:

It is a hard game to drop
biggrin.gif
. There is always the "OK... One more game.. and thats it! I mean it this time." Several hours later the same phrase is repeated.

Originally posted by Edge-`@Dec. 17 2002, 3:49 am

It is a hard game to drop
biggrin.gif
. There is always the "OK... One more game.. and thats it! I mean it this time." Several hours later the same phrase is repeated.

It's true! One day my Duke Nukem CD was so hot that I could have cooked something on it. Now I can't play that much because my Saturn gets overheated... it may have something to do with those loooooong gaming sessions
smile.gif

Back