about my new town

Not bad for Denver. Didn't you move from here, Xavier? Although, given the number of idiots I meet around here, the article doesn't seem that valid.

I think it's based on the number of bachelors degrees. Which is not much of a guarantee that someone is intelligent. Maybe if it was the number of bachelors degrees in engineering or science, I'd take this more seriously.

EDIT: Never mind it's more than just bachelors degrees, I stopped reading the article right after that word. :p

Originally posted by it290@Thu, 2005-02-17 @ 02:43 AM

Not bad for Denver. Didn't you move from here, Xavier? Although, given the number of idiots I meet around here, the article doesn't seem that valid.

[post=129842]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I lived in Denver for 20+ years. I was suprised at the article because I think Indiana has some of the best colleges around thats one big reason why I moved out here...better than say Colorado imo. What seems to happen is that when people get done going to college they move somewhere else, which is what ill end up doing when I get done with school out here, I bet you.

Back