Account transfer mess up

Hey, I noticed a while ago that when my SX account was transfered over to this board my posts didn't come with it, whats with that?

This is a seperate board. All they did was copy the user files to it. When they copied the user files, you were still at a low number of posts. (That's what happens when you make over 250 posts in less than 2 weeks.)

They must have copied mine before anyone elses then, because I had 200 bosts before this board even existed. Personaly I think the post number should be set to only show how many times you have posted on the NX board. Your posts alone Vertigoxx, are more then all of the ones on NX's board combined, and thats just F'ed up.

who really cares how many posts you have?
its not like it makes any major difference
and i think they copied the files over a few days before making the message board available to the public, which would explain why your post count appears low

(Edited by megametalgreymon at 9:33 pm on Oct. 22, 2001)

I guess it just makes me feel like a real newbie with so little posts under my name and all :( Looks like it'll take me a long time to get past something better then yoshi status here to, seeing as how this board doesn't get many posts compared to SX's.

At least you're not starting from 0 :)

Give this board time, hopefully soon it will be as possible, if not more popular than the old SX!

Help make it happen!

Fab, you've been hanging around SX for less than one month. No matter how much you inflate your post count, you're still a newbie.

Newbie does not mean someone who has had an account here for a long time, but rarly uses it like you. You sound like your trying to flame me, so what I ever do to you?

I'm not flaming you. A newbie is exactly what it sounds like; someone who is new to the site. You signed up for the board in October 2001. You are still a newbie. You will be stuck with that newbie status for at least a couple months.

*Runs to Karney* MasterAkumaMatata's picking on me again! *Karny pats on head* I know Fabrizo, I know, you have my permission to break his legs :p

/me points at Fabrizo and laughs!

In all seriousness though, Akuma speaks the truth. You have only been around for a very short time, but then again we've all been yoshi's at some point :)

Personally I like the balance of old farts and young cums that SX/NX has, it makes things interesting and often good questions are asked...

Qoute from Karny "but then again we've all been yoshi's at some point"

No you people havn't, some of you started on the board with up to 600 posts.

I think I should post some new topic on the general forum, this is the only one anyone ever talks in, and thats only like once every 2-3 days. Hmmm, I better ge tto it, this board needs some new life to be put in it.

Quote: from Fabrizo on 10:38 am on Oct. 31, 2001

I think I should post some new topic on the general forum, this is the only one anyone ever talks in, and thats only like once every 2-3 days. Hmmm, I better ge tto it, this board needs some new life to be put in it.

ie you need to get ur quota back up ;)

Karny: u sed 'Personally I like the balance of old farts and young cums that SX/NX has'

u mean post wise, age wise, or time on SX wise?

cos i'm wise, any way u look at it ;)
except for the age bit, i'm ony 21 ;)

edit: my bad, wrong terminology :)

(Edited by Shaneus at 11:06 am on Oct. 31, 2001)

Qoute from Karny "but then again we've all been yoshi's at some point"

No you people havn't, some of you started on the board with up to 600 posts.

Ahem.

metaphor n : a figure of speech in which an expression is used to refer to something that it does not literally denote in order to suggest a similarity.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

After all that I had to get a new account n e way so It must be a bit funny. Back to fresh meat again thats all anyone is complaining about. get used to it! ;)

Well welcome to our family anyway.

Remember, although SX/NX are related, things are very different here. There aren't any warez kiddies (due to there not really being any warez here :p ) and the admins on these boards arent as quick to ban either.

I hope this little community grows, and with your help it will!! Now come and join #nintendoxtreme on Efnet.

No one is ever on when I come on elfnet. Eather no one's ever their, or im doing something wrong.

Edit:

Karny, why exactly is my title cuddle bunny? (actualy I think its sort of neat :) )

(Edited by Fabrizo at 2:44 am on Nov. 13, 2001)

Back