Anime suggestion?

Quote: from FLEABttn on 11:13 pm on Nov. 26, 2001

Well, Cloud121, after watching a few CN and WB episodes of Sailor Moon, I can say that it doesn't grab my attention, and pretty much scares me too. Now I know some people will say don't knock it unless you watch like 5 or 10, but if it doesn't grab my interest, I'm not going to stick around 10 epps to see if it gets good.

I dislike the dubbed dragon ball (I have yet to see any subs) because:

1) It's ugly

2) It really doesn't have a story

3) It's repetitive, ergo

4) It's boring as ####

I know that a lot of people watch the show for the characters, but I can't stand them either.

OK, I know someone with Lain, so I guess I'll try that next.

Thank you all for your input! :)

I haven't seen any DB subbed eps either. I'm a dubbie (live with it if that offends you, sorry, but I get flamed sometimes forbeing a dubbie). But I totally agree with you man. I hate Dragonball for those reasons too. And although you don't like Sailor Moon, I'm glad you at least watched a few (a lot of people I know say they hate it, when they have'nt even seen an episode) BTW, was Sailor Uranus in the episodes yo watched? she's my fav (just check out my website! :))

I dislike the dubbed dragon ball (I have yet to see any subs) because:

1) It's ugly

2) It really doesn't have a story

3) It's repetitive, ergo

4) It's boring as ####

As for the story part, the story is indeed one of the things they mutilate in the dub. I say again, watch the sub.

not one person has mentioned Neon Genesis evangelion?! Impossible!!

And for one good reason. That's one of the anime he listed that he's already seen.

Rather surprised that no one mentioned Flame of Recca, Macross, Macross 7, Rurouni Kenshin, or Star Ocean EX as all those are excellent.

Cyber Warrior X

Back