Anybody doing anything for Holloween?

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Oct 31, 2003 @ 07:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Oct 31, 2003 @ 07:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-jeff-20@Oct 31, 2003 @ 03:51 PM

Am I the only one who thinks Des-row's avatar is hot?

^^;! [/b][/quote]

I wish I looked as good...

Originally posted by Tagrineth+Nov 2, 2003 @ 02:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tagrineth @ Nov 2, 2003 @ 02:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Des-ROW@Oct 31, 2003 @ 07:33 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-jeff-20
@Oct 31, 2003 @ 03:51 PM

^^;!

I wish I looked as good... [/b][/quote]

you do :cool:

Originally posted by Jurai+Nov 2, 2003 @ 02:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jurai @ Nov 2, 2003 @ 02:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Tagrineth@Nov 2, 2003 @ 02:56 PM

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Oct 31, 2003 @ 07:33 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-jeff-20
@Oct 31, 2003 @ 03:51 PM

^^;!

I wish I looked as good...

you do :cool: [/b][/quote]

Bah, like you can tell from one blurry picture in which I'm even wearing sunglasses...

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Nov 2, 2003 @ 06:24 PM

Bah, like you can tell from one blurry picture in which I'm even wearing sunglasses...

I can tell when i'm breathing on your bedroom window... i mean, uh, nevermind.... :flamethrower:

You want to see what the Des-ROW band looks like?

Here you go:

des4.jpg
des3.jpg

des2.jpg
des1.jpg

Oh, and, don't worry, I am not offended ^^;

Look at my avatar. You can't tell me MY girl isn't hot!

But I gotta admit Des has the whole cosplay fun thing. I wish I could find her secret photo album!

Originally posted by jeff-20@Nov 2, 2003 @ 11:43 PM

But I gotta admit Des has the whole cosplay fun thing. I wish I could find her secret photo album!

True... your avatar would be hot, if i could figure out what the freak she is doing!? :huh :p ... Is that her poop face?

Never! It's too too secret! ^.~

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Nov 3, 2003 @ 03:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Nov 3, 2003 @ 03:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeff-20@Nov 2, 2003 @ 11:43 PM

Never! It's too too secret! ^.~[/b][/quote]

I would :wub: to get my hands on that as well. :yum ~.^

look at MY avatar, u can tell she is hot

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Nov 2, 2003 @ 06:24 PM

From the picture, you look rather cute. I'm not in the least tactful, so I'd tell you if it were anything otherwise.

Get a couple pics of you up that you consider decent, and if you live close enough, I'll definately take ya to dinner or something. Forgive the drunkeness, I'm quite sure that any degree of suave I had going for me is definately out the window. It's just sheer, brute honesty now. You do look cute from that pic.

Hell, tomorrow I'll see if I can't find any pics of me to post up. I'm sure there are a half million floating around. (Seems every one of my friends has a digicam these days....)

Originally posted by Caelestis@Nov 4, 2003 @ 03:13 AM

From the picture, you look rather cute. I'm not in the least tactful, so I'd tell you if it were anything otherwise.

Get a couple pics of you up that you consider decent, and if you live close enough, I'll definately take ya to dinner or something. Forgive the drunkeness, I'm quite sure that any degree of suave I had going for me is definately out the window. It's just sheer, brute honesty now. You do look cute from that pic.

Hell, tomorrow I'll see if I can't find any pics of me to post up. I'm sure there are a half million floating around. (Seems every one of my friends has a digicam these days....)

stalker alert

Back