Anybody own Panorama Cotton?

I want to make a FAQ for the excellent Japanese Mega Drive game Panorama Cotton. In order to make a more complete and accurate guide, I would like to see the information in the instruction manual, but the trouble is, the game is so rare and expensive that it's not really an option for me to buy it. I'm wondering if any collector here has that game in complete form, and if he/she would be willing to give me scans of the manual. I can translate the Japanese just fine. If the owner can translate well and would rather not do the scanning, that's fine, but I would really like to know what the manual says. Some of the finer points about chaining enemies for bonuses are very difficult to figure out by trial and error.

If anyone can help me out, I'll give full credit in my faq, and you'll have my greatest thanks and appreciation. I realize it's kind of a long shot posting here and asking for this, but it's worth a try. Thanks for everything! :thumbs-up:

Originally posted by jeff-20@Jan 23, 2004 @ 11:07 PM

I've the cart only. That's the only way I have seen it: loose cart.

Yeah, the complete game pops up on ebay now and then, but I've only see it go for $120 or more. Not long ago there was a new copy up for $300, but nobody bid. I admit, as expensive as Panorama Cotton is, if I could find a good deal (<$100) I probably couldn't keep myself from buying it. Great game.

Thanks anyway!

I broke down and got it for 135 complete last year. I haven't played it yet because I'm waiting for that special moment...

I'll get you scans. I'd love to have a translation of the manual. I was going to probably do it myself eventually, but it would take me a while since I'm not fluent yet. So if someone else who's a much faster translator than I is willing to do it, kick ass.

I also have mint manuals for Puyo Puyo 2, Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, Dynamic C.C. Golf, Nightstriker, and Yumimi Mix I'd love to get translated.

JMT.

Originally posted by Jedi Master Thrash@Jan 26, 2004 @ 01:40 PM

I broke down and got it for 135 complete last year. I haven't played it yet because I'm waiting for that special moment...

I'll get you scans. I'd love to have a translation of the manual. I was going to probably do it myself eventually, but it would take me a while since I'm not fluent yet. So if someone else who's a much faster translator than I is willing to do it, kick ass.

I also have mint manuals for Puyo Puyo 2, Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, Dynamic C.C. Golf, Nightstriker, and Yumimi Mix I'd love to get translated.

JMT.

Thanks for your reply, and sorry I'm late with this one. Manual scans would be just awesome. I really appreciate this. I'd be happy to have a crack at one of the other manuals if you like, as well. Unfortunately, I'm going to be pressed for time for a while, so I'm not sure I could handle the others, at least for now.

Anyway, check your PM, I'll send you my email address. Thank you! :bow

Back