Anybody watch Cartoon Networks new Sea Lab 2021?

I don't have cable, only Internet access for my entertainment.
crying.gif

Yeah, I know. Well, at least I do have my Saturn and Dreamcast and a shit load of games :biggrin:. Just recently bought Skies of Arcadia from EB for a decent price of $29.99 and I haven't started playing it yet. That should keep me company until my pre-order of Shenmue II arrives.

What time (eastern/pacific) is Sea Lab 2021 on? I do know it's on that Adult Swim thing but I haven't been actively checking Cartoon Network lately.

oh man, basically all the shows on Adult Swim are hilarious! Space Ghost: Coast to Coast is my favorite of all. You can download all of the episodes in #futuramaepisodes in dalnet, that's where I got my episodes

Quote: from MasterAkumaMatata on 3:37 am on Sep. 24, 2001

Yeah, I know. Well, at least I do have my Saturn and Dreamcast and a shit load of games :biggrin:. Just recently bought Skies of Arcadia from EB for a decent price of $29.99 and I haven't started playing it yet. That should keep me company until my pre-order of Shenmue II arrives.

hey akuma.... all games no tv is NOT the way to live life... I tell ya... I have the same situation too... but only in my room... the other TV sets in the house have cable, the one in my room doesn't... the only things connected to it are the SS/DC... boink :D I miss out on the Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Ren&Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, etc... But I go to the other rooms when I want to watch something good :D

Quote: from MasterAkumaMatata on 1:58 am on Sep. 24, 2001

I don't have cable, only Internet access for my entertainment.
crying.gif
Well, I did say I have Internet access. BTW, I forgot to say that I have my anime collection on DVD which I can watch on my computer. I'm thinking of getting Cowboy Bebop or Trigun next.

Back