Anyone else stuck in this snow storm?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Here near Philadelphia we are expected to get around 30 inches!

I'm stuck for the next couple days.

Anybody else on the east coast getting a ton of snow?

ohmy.gif

LoL, now thats a burn...sorry to hear that.

I'm up in Canada and it ain't snowing here, just in the rockies a couple of hours away so I can go skiing anytime in perfect conditions but don't have to deal with the pains of major snowfalls.

Enjoy the snow
biggrin.gif

Check the news channel...the cold front is probablycoming from....Canada
devil.gif
hehehe

---Ammut

sad.gif
snow is good, but not when there is this much.... Snow plows refilling the end of my driveway doesn't help the matter either, anyone have a spare bazooka i could borrow to blow the damn truck to bits?
wink.gif

the plows bury the cars here if you dont have a driveway

i fuckin hate that!!! - im glad i had a day off today but i wonder what im gonna do tomorow - i doubt my boss is comming in but i dont have that pull

Oh yeah, i'm stuck in it too. Out here in Connecticut it's snowing like crazy. So far it's only a few inches, which is bad enough, but I hear it's not actually supposed to stop until late tomorrow or the next day! Man, that's nuts. You're only a couple hours away iceman, so if you're supposed to get 30 inches, I don't think we'd be too far off from that over here.

we have had 1 snow all summer that has lasted 24hrs....and that's about all it lasted. That was the beginning of the week. The sad part.....I live in Northern Utah...sad huh?

I spent about 2- 3 hours shoveling on Saturday over here in Iowa. That's the one thing I dislike about Iowa, is that I have to shovel when it snows a lot. But other than that , I'd take Iowa over anywhere else to live! Cold, snowy winters are part of Iowa, it's part of the experience
smile.gif
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

We're getting ripped off here in Canada. I live 2 minutes from Toronto and if it does snow up here, its just little miniscule amounts that dont add up and just melt off.

Two feet here by me, Jersey, four foot snow drifts by my car. Two hours to dig it out just to have the plow come by and bury it again.
angry.gif

For those of us stuck in the snow, let's all crash at falstaff's place. I'll teleport you all.
laugh.gif

Back to reality, I'm working at home again today. Public transportation that I normally take has been suspended due to ice and snow conditions.
ph34r.gif

Why thank you, Zziggy00! You get a cookie for noticing and the first to bring it to my attention. Um, better yet, let's upgrade that cookie to a beer (hope you're not underaged): :cheers

I saw the added twinkle, but I wasn't sure how long it had been there, so I didn't want to mention it.
blush.gif
laugh.gif

Have you got something in your eye? You seem to be blinking a lot.
tongue.gif

Back