Anyone have those old planetweb gamexch Saturn saves?

Thank you for your dedication as well.

By the way, the archive with saves mentioned in this topic is missing. Can you please re-post it? I was thinking about adding a planetweb mode to parser.

And about a web save archive, did someone took the initiative to make one? How is the progress?

By the way, the archive with saves mentioned in this topic is missing. Can you please re-post it? I was thinking about adding a planetweb mode to parser.

All saves from this topic, and many other ones can be found in Pseudo Saturn Kai Save Data Manager CDROM, available here (or directly here) → pskai_sdm_flasher.iso → SAVES folder.
Planet Web format is just headerless data in file, and save name guessed from file name, so I think your tool already supports it.

And about a web save archive, did someone took the initiative to make one? How is the progress?

I started to gather some saves on my homepage (here), but quickly stopped the project because writing English and HTML is not my favorite activity :D At least, saves are archived in Save Data Manager CDROM, so available for playing.

Thanks, that's a big bunch of saves. I improved bootable carts support a little, parser now loads more images from Pseudo Saturn Kai iso, but not everything yet.

Thanks, that's a big bunch of saves. I improved bootable carts support a little, parser now loads more images from Pseudo Saturn Kai iso, but not everything yet.

Thank you for the support of additional formats !

As you probably noticed, support of DEF02 format (sample available in SAVES → Zone66x → 20160304_arp_flash.zip → FlashSave000.fla) isn't supported by my Save Data Manager.
Reason I don't support it is because Action Replay firmware uncompress save data into RAM (L-RAM or expansion RAM, I don't remember which one) when using Action Replay's save manager utility, and that uncompressed data is very similar to format used in official memory cartridge.
So rather than trying to reverse-engineering that DEF02 format, I just ran the ROM from yabause, and soft-dumped the uncompressed data :D

Back