anyone know anything about the tiger game.com?

so I found one of these beauties in my room today while cleaning. the screen is kind of jumbled and I was wondering if there is any way to fix it or something. I can post pictures if you'd like.

I want to play fighters megamix really badly haha

Well we kinda have to know what is wrong with it more than "the screen is jumbled" take some pics.

P.S. - This really isnt in the right forum.. Should be in Tech Help.

beauties? Here's what I'd do to a game.com:

devour.jpg

(in fact I did... AHEM)

Anyway, maybe it's just the first time you notice that the Game.com's screen is just extremely blurry and generally bad. Get rid of the thing, I just traded mine for PS2 Rez + a Megadrive SCART cable and I'm happy about it :)

yeah i've got one...and fighter's megamix is the only game I have for it (aside from lights out which came with it). The screen is really bad for motion, and I couldn't really make out a good deal of what was going on not to mention it was slow and cumbersome...

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@Jan 4, 2004 @ 08:30 PM

I'm taking a stab at it but I imagine that that is caused by either dirt, loose cable or screen failure.

that's what I was thinking ... but how should I remedy the situation? should I open it up and play around?

From the looks of it the screen has come a bit loose and isn't making a proper connection to the PCB board through those funky LCD rubber things. If it was loosing single pixels then I'd say a screen failure but since it's loosing whole lines only it's most likely just a bad connection.

Open it up and see if anything is loose around the screen. And heck a new one on ebay will set you back oh $20 with 7 games.

And check your local KB Toys. I picked up a second one there a ways back for $4, the smaller one with the backlit screen.

Duke 3D doesn't run at ANY frames per second... It runs as one still image followed by the next as soon as you click to move. It reminded me of the old Gauntlet handheld I played in grade school.

Anyone play the version of Resident Evil 2 for it? That's like the only game for it worth any money.

Back