Are PSX fans as nuts about their system as Sega owners?

ok... so then, you have a segaman player? And you still haven't answered my question about the hisaturn. Do you ever play that SegaPC thingy you must've bought a while back. Why did you buy a pico? Where in the world did you find the saturn 2 (at least 1 confirimed in existance).

Take it easy. Death, just post some pictures of your collection and we´ll believe. End of story.

BTW, the Hi-Saturn, was that the one to be used in a car with a GPS-system? There was one on sale recently, complete with the fitting monitor. Went away for about 750US$, if I remember correctly. ####, that´s cheaper than some NeoGeo Carts (I´d love to own Viewpoint as a cartridge even though I don´t own the console!!!)

(Edited by Kommunisator at 7:13 pm on Oct. 11, 2001)

Well to get back on topic, there are PSX games I like, but that dosent prevent me from liking the saturn. I also never stay partial to any platform.

SOMEONE IS JEALOUS .. you got a point with that ..

I do got arcades .. and dude i dont even got a camera anymore .. everytime i get internet Gift Certificates and buy one i go sell it on ebay to buy another game for my collection .. however .. after the bombing in the WTC i find it kinda hardly to affors buying stuff .. that was a big emotional .. financial .. shock ..

Quote: from ViperA2001 on 7:04 am on Oct. 9, 2001

look at the PS2, Macintosh, Saturn, etc... they didn't sell because they didn't have available games for sale (pirated, that is)...

PS2 didn't sell? that's new to me...and their sales reports.

(Edited by soup or man at 4:27 pm on April 1, 2002)

hey, there is a segaman cd player, its called a CDX! my main problem with the psx is that the laser sucks so much that you have to open it and readjust the tollerence area or else games skip like shit. terrible terrible hardware.

I think I'm getting out of the majority of gaming. Everything bores me. I haven't played my PS2 in a month. My Saturn, about a week. My GBA.... Two weeks. My SNES.... EVER. My N64... Two months... Christ, sometimes I wish I were stupid so I'd never be bored.

Anyway, concerning system loyalty... I'm going with PS2. I don't think many people bear Sony a grudge. Nintendo and Microsoft both have horrible histories.... unless you want a Virtual Boy running Windows 98.

Nintendo and Microsoft both have horrible histories.... unless you want a Virtual Boy running Windows 98.

Yeah, I'd much rather have an SCPH-1001 running... oh yeah - nothing at all, because the laser decided to quit after about a year.

Every large company spawns horror stories of one kind or another. Sony's consoles have had reliability issues, Nintendo has engaged in nasty business practices and sues anyone who dares question the might of Pocket Monsters, Sega has had awful mismanagement of its products (in the USA, anyway), Microsoft is conspiring to control the horizontal and the vertical, deluge you with a thousand channels or expand one single image to crystal clarity and beyond, blah blah blah. They're all guilty of something...

My PSX was part of the first batch, and it's still running fine. What's it been now, 7, 8 years? I haven't replaced the drive, but I chipped it MAHSEF. Weird, eh?

strangely my psx is still working as well

mind you i dont think ive used it in the last 6 months having said that either, so its pretty safe from wearing out

Back