Back to School....

We made a Doom tournament during the OpenSchool day :)

People came to see if the university is cool and they saw....DOOM :)

A lot of people then join our department the next year ;)

Bah....

School starts for me tomorrow.

I can't believe I'm gonna be a Senior....

I'll tell you guys how it went.

:thumbs-up:

Bah...

Longest.

Day.

Ever!

Oh man...

That and I only got an hour of sleep or so last night. I don't even know if I even slept at all!

This is what happens when you stay up until 4:30 AM and sleep until 2:30 - 3:00 PM everyday for a month....

My schedule is terrible, as only two of my friends (Jason, and Mrozowics) are in my classes (Jason = Myths and Legends, Mrozowics = 6th Period Study Hall). Due to Seniors having Open Lunch, there were maybe five seniors at most in the lunchroom during B lunch, as all the others went out to eat....

I have PE first period (I should keep a count of how many times I get depantsed due to my not wearing underwear.....).

Japanese IV is second period (Lisa's not taking it this year. :( But Amanda is! :wub: )

I got Study Hall third.

Myths and Legends is fourth (Awesome class. Should be fun. I sit by my friend Jason.)

Writing Skills fifth period (Ugh... Very small class, and full of people I hate...)

Study Hall sixth.

American Government is seventh period (I have to do out of school activities in order to pass... Oh well, I should be able to find something easy with the election coming up. I got to sit by my Japanese friend Hitomi today!)

As bad as my schedule is, I still got good ol' homeroom to go to everyday. John, Michelle, Katie, Melissa, Myself, Schmitty, Schuyler, Brad are all back. Plus we got some new freshman in there, and a new teacher, because Ms. Van Horn left.

:)

Although.... I miss Nicole... :( :wub:

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 25, 2004 @ 04:28 PM

...That and I only got an hour of sleep or so last night. I don't even know if I even slept at all!

This is what happens when you stay up until 4:30 AM and sleep until 2:30 - 3:00 PM everyday for a month....

That's why I have to drink coffee now. It keeps me up until 1400 hours, or until I have math. That class puts me to sleep.

Haha...

One time Sophomore year, I fell asleep during a movie in Biology. I didn't wake up until after school had got out.

:lol:

heh.... i always slept at school... shit i slept walking to next class. I even once brought a blanket and pillow in my back pack and curled up on the floor in spanish and trig.

best thing i ever saw though was my freshman year. Mr. Doyle, English class, DO NOT SLEEP, Doyle repeatedly had to wake this girl up and he would by slamming a book on her desk. She still continually slept.... SO, he duct taped her to the desk, then slammed a book. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, KER SMASH, you shoulda seen it, Florida is crazy.

When I was in high school, in biology we were watching a boring movie. This guy in the back of the class fell asleep. He was drooling all over his shirt. Then he started snoring. The teacher had left the class room after starting the movie. We all sat there laughing our asses off.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 27, 2004 @ 09:33 PM

I fell asleep in Study Hall today, and I had drool all over my arm...

It sucked ass...

:lol:

If you think that is bad, you don't know the torture of Shitpants. Man, I hope that poor kid transferred the next year... I dunno, I graduated.

i just started my super senior year of college today woooowhooo (anyone in the hb area feel free to stop by my apartment just give me plenty of heads up for i can make up an excuse for you not to come. oh and note i dont have any alcohol supplies so dont bother looking)

Originally posted by Protosstic@Aug 28, 2004 @ 01:26 PM

Unfortunately Jenna Story isn't working for me. Can you ups me a copy somehow?

Trust me, you don't wanna read it....

Quite possibly the single worst fic I've ever written....

NOOOO, you wanna here bad.... Macnamara, that one name, HOLY SHIT... this kid use to chaise quarters down the hall barking like a dog, he had ONE BOOB, yeah one f'ing boob. and it was big. worst of all he was a sexist fascist. literally a fascist, he was extremely religious and was hard set on turning america into a ultra communist state with cameras in your house, eh, just look to 1984 for basicaly what he wants for a country. He was sick, demented and the worst person i ever meet, so i never felt bad for how much people screwed with him.

Now, Bo, he i felt bad for, gay kid, got his face smashed in with a bottle the first day of freshman year. Then was shot just last year in front of his home. I feel bad for that kid.

Whoa!

You're a 7th Grader?!

Don't you guys think he may be a little young to be a mod? ;)

Haha, just messing with ya.

Why do you hate lockers?

always start on 0 makes them easier and then i think its left right left there you go you shouldn't have any problems. unless you're talking about being stuffed in them then i dont know what to tell you.

HEH, i didnt know you was so young.... hrmmm, if your IN a locker all you need is a pen, theres a lil square hole in the lock part on the inside just shove the pen in there and push up, POP, its open... i spent a good few years in them lockers. GEEK. hrmmmm.

Wait, your 14, what the fuck you in 7th grade for... damn i was in like 10th grade at that age.... but that might explain why i lived in a locke. 14 surrounded by big scary seniors.

I only hated one locker, and that's because it was one of like 30 lockers located far away from civilization. So I started leaving books in some of my classes, with the teachers permission. They locked them up with their stuff. That was my sophmore year I think.

Back