Beheading

I know this seems terribly tasteless, but I've finally viewd images of the american who was beheaded in Iraq. From some of the still pictures it almost looks fake.

Did anyone notice the erie similarity to the images from Mortal Kombat 1 ? One photo looks like the subzero scene! The guy even has the same style of mask, etc. I am not going to paste a link, but you can search for 620ktar. It's the 9th image.

Scary.

I watched the video and it looks strange (fake in some parts) but since I never watched nothing like that b4 who knows..

it's downright discusting....it's not a clean beheading...basically they hold him down and slow wack off his head w/ a dull blade. You can hear him trying to breath when his head is like half off. I would STRONGLY advise ppl not to watch it, it's horrable and disturbing. Dont watch it :-\.

yeah the description is enough for me.

just like that canibal guy that hired someone to eat. The story was the most distirbing written encounter I have ever read.

Its sad that I've been to this site before and I know what it is without even clicking it.

Oh and I saw the pics. These do look fake to me as well. I'm told they are real, but they just appear like they have been edited somehow.

Des, what does that have to do with anything?

EDIT: I watched it up until the part where they cut the skin around his neck. They didn't even have the decency to cut his head clean off with a sharp instrument. This video is too disturbing even for me. I use this emoticon in all seriousness. :puke:

Originally posted by mountaindud@May 15, 2004 @ 07:41 PM

EDIT: I watched it up until the part where they cut the skin around his neck. They didn't even have the decency to cut his head clean off with a sharp instrument. This video is too disturbing even for me. I use this emoticon in all seriousness. :puke:

The relation to this... hmmm... "strong content"? Just that.

I did not watch the video, it is one of those *bizarre* things that one does not want to see, but at the same time you do want to, and causes a strange weird feeling inside you.

Originally posted by Des-ROW+May 15, 2004 @ 07:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ May 15, 2004 @ 07:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mountaindud@May 15, 2004 @ 07:41 PM

The relation to this... hmmm... "strong content"? Just that.

I did not watch the video, it is one of those *bizarre* things that one does not want to see, but at the same time you do want to, and causes a strange weird feeling inside you.
[/b][/quote]

I understand what you are saying. However I think Takeshi Miike's Ichi the Killer and the anime Kite are more disturbing than any of Waita Oziga's stuff.

You also need to take in to consideration context as well as content. Example: Reservoir Dogs might be considered more violent than Kill Bill because of the ear-cutting/torture scene, because of the sadistic nature of it, whereas Kill Bill's non-stop violence for the most part isn't like that.

Originally posted by mountaindud@May 16, 2004 @ 12:36 AM

You also need to take in to consideration context as well as content. Example: Reservoir Dogs might be considered more violent than Kill Bill because of the ear-cutting/torture scene, because of the sadistic nature of it, whereas Kill Bill's non-stop violence for the most part isn't like that.

I haven't seen Reservoir Dogs, but wasn't there ear cutting/torture in Pulp Fiction as well?

But can anyone back me up on the erie MORTAL KOMBAT post... I mean, the mask, the head, the body position... the similarity is uncanny!

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+May 16, 2004 @ 12:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ May 16, 2004 @ 12:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mountaindud@May 16, 2004 @ 12:36 AM

I haven't seen Reservoir Dogs, but wasn't there ear cutting/torture in Pulp Fiction as well? [/b]

No, I don't think so. Someone's head got blown off, but that was just plain funny. Interesting sidenote, the guy that got his head blown up in the car in Pulp Fiction (the actor's name is Phil Lamarr) was the voice actor for Vamp in Metal Gear Solid 2. Look it up, I'm not lying. :banana

<!--QuoteBegin-jeff-20

But can anyone back me up on the erie MORTAL KOMBAT post... I mean, the mask, the head, the body position... the similarity is uncanny![/quote]

I really don't think that is fake. Maybe the sickos in that video are Mortal Kombat fans. <_<

Originally posted by mountaindud@May 16, 2004 @ 12:58 PM

Interesting sidenote, the guy that got his head blown up in the car in Pulp Fiction (the actor's name is Phil Lamar) was the voice actor for Vamp in Metal Gear Solid 2. Look it up, I'm not lying. :banana

Actually, it is Phil Lamarr.

Originally posted by Des-ROW+May 16, 2004 @ 02:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ May 16, 2004 @ 02:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mountaindud@May 16, 2004 @ 12:58 PM

Interesting sidenote, the guy that got his head blown up in the car in Pulp Fiction (the actor's name is Phil Lamar) was the voice actor for Vamp in Metal Gear Solid 2. Look it up, I'm not lying. :banana

Actually, it is Phil Lamarr. [/b][/quote]

That's what I said, you took an 'r' out of the quote. :hehehe:

That video is the second most disturbing thing I've ever seen in my life... It wouldn't have been nearly so bad without the sound on, though. Those screams and the blood gargling in his throat while he tried to breathe really got to me though...

I don't know why they were so stupid as to release the video. Thanks to the liberal news media, America had lost the high moral ground due to the torture of some POWs... But Iraq went and one-upped us. Despite the fact that the media is trying to avoid mentioning the beheading (it was on page 8 of our 8 page local paper), it's still made it into the public eye. Now Iraq appear to be the savages, as opposed to our troops.

Back