Best Avatar

Not sure, my first avatar was a character of BobleBubble but everybody uses it, it's not original, I changed to the curent I have and find it better
smile.gif

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Apr 14, 2003 @ 05:53 PM

I think my avatar owns you! It will eat you if you say it isnt :devil

hehe -- I was gonna say the same thing
smile.gif

nothing like a scary green monster for an admin

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Apr 14, 2003 @ 06:53 PM

I think my avatar owns you! It will eat you if you say it isnt :devil

My avatar can double his size and become green when he is angry. He could explode your avatar
biggrin.gif

It's gotta be mine, since I'm the only one bold enough to use a picture of myself. I wish someone would solder my power connectors together though, I keep resetting because of where Sega put the damned cooling fan..

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k@Apr 13, 2003 @ 10:08 PM

ummm ice.....WTF IS your avatar? whats it from?
blink.gif

It's Mr. Horrible Gelatinous Blob from Futurama, I believe the first episode (The Series Has Landed). Great show. Oh, yes, inside him is the underling he swallowed.

Originally posted by Myname@Apr 14, 2003 @ 04:36 PM

It's gotta be mine, since I'm the only one bold enough to use a picture of myself.

You forgot about Joe/Jim. Where is Joe/Jim?

Originally posted by Nadius+Apr 14, 2003 @ 07:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nadius @ Apr 14, 2003 @ 07:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Myname@Apr 14, 2003 @ 04:36 PM

It's gotta be mine, since I'm the only one bold enough to use a picture of myself.

You forgot about Joe/Jim. Where is Joe/Jim? [/b][/quote]

oh yeah, haven't heard from him in a while

Originally posted by Myname@Apr 14, 2003 @ 01:36 PM

It's gotta be mine, since I'm the only one bold enough to use a picture of myself. I wish someone would solder my power connectors together though, I keep resetting because of where Sega put the damned cooling fan..

Yeah! slinga is right, you're NOT the only one
tongue.gif

Incidentally I would have to say my avatar r0xx0rz the pants off yours y'all, but with my damned webcam drivers bluescreening everytime I try to use ConquerCam I can't have it update whenever I serve images online like it was supposed to work *sigh* Incidentally, what would cause a BSOD involving USBCAM.SYS? All of my USB and webcam drivers seem to be OK, I haven't been able to track down the true cause of this BSOD issue...

(acquiring webcam pics via TWAIN does work fine though..)

comon mine is 90ft tall and can move around damned fast and make duplicates of itself, it rules and would step on the blob and the green dude with a sword :smash
tongue.gif
hahahaha
laugh.gif

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Apr 15, 2003 @ 03:21 AM

I have the cutest avatar. :agree

Just look at that smile.

I still think your Arakon half the time
blush.gif

But I'm pretty sure more of you would pick mine if you knew the game
wink.gif
cool.gif

Back