best nintendo series that needs to be revived

i would say yoshi. he started with some great games (yoshi, yoshi cookie yoshi safari, mario 2) and then there was yoshi story which was OK but by far to easy. now look at what we have, yoshi touch and go and yoshi topsy turvy, which is both blasphemous crap.

Yoshi is cool and all, but i dont think hes a character who has enough depth to host his own games. he should remain marios faithful sidekick and nothing more. i mean, he cant even speak for petes sake. yoshis story was an okay game, but far too easy and a bit boring. it had no storyline whatsoever and not much purpose. i could beat it in like 30 minutes. i like the yoshi in paper mario the thousand year door. hes got some personality. but hes only a baby. what they need to bring back is kid icarus, not just in the new smash bros game, like give him his own game. and the same for snow bros. that game rocked.

There will be Yoshi's story 2 on the DS, I would like Pilotwings, Blast Corps. KI and Uniracers above all.

Edit: Is Blast Corps own by Rare or Nintendo? Rare made the game but I don't know if they own it.

Back