BioHazard4... on PlayStation2!

I headed to GameStop yet again to play the demo some more, I only played one round though, because Cody was there <_<, and I didn't wanna get kicked off for playing for too long.

I completely breezed through it this time. You know how there's only a small group of villagers before everyone comes after you? I was able to kill just about the whole initial group (save for two or three) before things got crowded. Quickly grabbing the shotgun and grenades, I jumped out of the window, equipped my shotgun, turned around, and aimed for the chainsaw guy. Sprayed him. Second shot. Direct hit. I had to shoot down a couple other villagers before he got up again. I shot him one more time with the last shell (a direct) hit before equipping my grenades and retreating.

I threw all three of my fire grenades, and one of 'em missed, but managed to get him slightly, the other two were direct hits and knocked him down, and killed several villagers.

Out of fire grenades, and I equipped my lone explosive grenade, and tossed it at 'em. BOOM! He was out, I had killed him. Again. He didn't even get near me this time :D

I managed to dodge the villagers a bit more, equipped my pistol, and started shooting. I was amazed at how few ther were. I was thinking "Can I do it? Can I really kill every one of 'em?"

I managed to get the group down to three before the bell rang, and they all headed for the cathdral.

Several people say that there's not enough ammo in the game to kill everyone. There is, it just depends on two scenarios:

1. Not every enemy drops ammo. (Most common)

2. Just about everybody drops handgun ammo (Less common)

I ran out of ammo with the three remaining, but I had remembered that I had found another clip in a box somewhere. The bell rang just as I turned around to go get it.

After cancelling my previous pre-order about six months ago, I pre-ordered the game again today. I forgot to mention I wanted it to be the Collector's Edition! :damn: I'll get that fixed.

Feast your eyes...

(Yeah, I know it's absolute crap quality. Don't bitch about it.)

Front:

Front.jpg

Back:

Back.jpg

Spine:

Spine.jpg

Inside the case:

Inside.jpg

Disc:

Disc.jpg

Disc in 'Cube:

Cube.jpg

You get the E3 Demo, RE0, The Remake, and RE4 trailers, and the opening movies of RE2, RE: Nemesis, and RE: CV.

you lucky %$$$%$

damn can't wait!!!!

who cares about the crappy ps2 version,we will all get the gamecube original title!Resident evil 4 was programmed to run on a gamecube not a aged hardware..

Originally posted by schi0249@Wed, 2004-12-08 @ 10:15 PM

Who is giving out that demo with a preorder??? I so need to run out and preorder it.

[post=125561]Quoted post[/post]​

GameStop and EB. Just go pre-order in store.

Get the Collector's Edition from GameStop! :thumbs-up:

Here's a scan of the box art:

RE4_Demo.jpg

Appears so.

The quality of the RE2, and RE: Nemesis movies are much better quality than the PSX and Dreamcast ones.

Back