bleemcast

hey, you got it to work i've been trying everything at the boob! forum, and with bad results, and i've tried some other things not mentioned on the forums and all with the same results.....coasters....if you know how to make the other games work please post the (detailed) instructions, thanks

Well, I was taught the same thing that HyperG has posted on the boob forums (and at the same time nonetheless), I've also messed around with the image that zuesmaster made but i can only get it to boot, but i can't get it to boot when edited. I'm stumped. But many others are claiming to get it to work, I know there will be a solution soon.

BoBo: I wasn't trying to get other PSX games to boot, I was referring to the fact that (most?) DCs made after October 2000 won't boot anything close to a mil-cd; which means utopia, gameshark, and as a matter of happenstance, bleemcast cds.

get a cdi image of the utopia boot cd, extract it with cdirip, use one of the programs that make a .iso out of files for you, convert the iso2bin. Run bin2boot on the iso.

Bin2boot uses the data first boot method.

Actually, now that I think of it, this probably won't work with the utopia boot, try anyways. And try your gameshark.

If you downloaded bleemcast, you are stupid, as that is illegal, bleemcast is under $10, and it has hella protection which is yet to be cracked.

Oh, for background, all dreamcasts boot mil cds, just ones that have the data track second though.

You may need to image your gameshark and bin2boot it.

Umm, ok, nobody talked about dling bleem, and from what i've heard the ripped version of bleem doesn't even work.

Nope, it doesn't. I own 2 of the 3 bleemcasts, and just for the heck of it I tried downloading one off of the net. The download is like 5 megs, but extracted its in the hundreads if not thousands of megs. I think I heard something about it just being a fake empty file so that it compresses well but enflates in size like a baloon when un-ziped.

bleem spent 99% of their development time on the protection and almost none on the emulator.. same bullshit as on PC already, the result: 3 pitiful bleempaks for a total of 3 games at the price of one promised bleempak with 100 games, that never appeared.

Back