BlueRetro M30 8bitdo

Boa noite
Galera conheço este fórum a anos mas nunca me adentrei a dentro dele , hoje venho aqui com uma dificuldade que talvez posso tabem ser a dificuldade e solução para muitos
Eu coleciona Sega Saturn, tenho cinco peças.
Recentemente adquiri um Blue Retro , e junto com isso ja tenho dois controles M30 da 8bitdo e um kit de modificação do controle original onde vem a pcb e so desmontar e por a mesma na carcaça do controle.
Bem eis que os controles funciona de boas em outros sistemas, porem no sega saturn estou com enorme dificuldade ,
1° dificuldade : Mapeamento , ate o momento consegui fazer funcionar os 6 botoes de cima do controle L e R nao consegui , porem estes botoes vem com mapeamento doidão, da pra acertar dentro de alguns jogos outros nao .Gostaria mesmo e de acertar eles direto no blueretro e la nao estou conseguindo .
2° dificuldade : Botoes L e R , não consigo colocar pra funcionar .
Alguem ai tem esperiencia ou conhece onde posso conseguir informações disto ?

Goodnight Guys, I've known this forum for years but I've never delved into it, today I come here with a difficulty that maybe I can also be the difficulty and solution for many I collect Sega Saturn, I have five pieces. I recently acquired a Blue Retro, and along with that I already have two M30 controllers from 8bitdo and a modification kit for the original controller where the pcb comes and I just have to disassemble it and put it in the controller housing. Well behold, the controls work fine on other systems, but on the Sega Saturn I am having enormous difficulty, 1st difficulty: Mapping, so far I managed to make the 6 buttons on the top of the L and R control work, I couldn't, however these buttons come with crazy mapping, I can hit them within some games, others not. I would really like to hit them directly in blueretro and I'm not getting it. 2nd difficulty: Buttons L and R, I can't put it to work. Does anyone out there have experience or know where I can get information on this?

I have a Bliss-Box Bridge very similar to the blue retro, but its not for BT devices. I also have the m30 and m80. Both work with the adapter to connect to the bridge and both work on the saturn console. The Bridge has internal mapping for controller to console. It automatically figures out the best layout and allows some manipulation where needed. All buttons can be used and make great low latency game play.

Last edited:
Back