bullshit

My father recieved a card in the mail from the water company. they wantto add a 4 cent charge per day for improving security of our water because of sep 11. Now you're saying 4 cents that's not a lot but they have a stipulation that they will raise it as needed to provide more security into the foreseeable future.

BULLSHIT there is no such thing as security. Anyone can do what ever they want. I know i can die at any second and i'm secure in knowing so. I'm secure in knowing that there is no security. anyone else agree?

If anyone else has this problem i'd recomend complaining to who ever makes the decision on this. since my area just like yours is corrupt then what the fuck sit back and get charged for nothing. Hey i should lobby for an anti tooth fairy, santa clause, and easter rabbit bill. I mean we must stop these people from entering into our houses i mean come on a human sized rabbit, a fat man with rossey cheeks, a flying fairy that only comes at night and leaves you with money after it's done with what ever it did? all seem a little weird to me let's have somethign done about this.

Whilst it's somehow not surprising, that is outrageous. Post Sep. 11, people can justify anything they want if they just mention that date. Example police in London are to be issued with sub-machine guns for 'security' reasons. From my various run-ins with the police, I know at least 50% of them aren't fit to brandish a pea-shooter, never mind a sub machine gun.. But mention terrorism and it tends to be tolerated, almost without question.

Quadriflax, if the mothership comes down to take us I know I'm prepared. I have a little friend called Desert Eagle and I know those aliens don't have a chance!

i'm with quadriflex one this one

humanity disgusts me, time to start anew in 2003

and what better way to do that then for a new dominant life form to emerge on the earth

btw., your tagline of the dancing gir really reminds me of an ex g/f of mine

ice, my friend mossberg would like to meet your friend desert eagle

Hmm, joe81... A dessert eagle shouldn't be much more than a couple bucks, really. Now, a Desert Eagle on the other hand .... whew, better stock up on piggy banks.
wink.gif

Okay, once and for all... Q-U-A-D-R-I-F-L-A-X. Any questions?
angry.gif

humanity disgusts me, time to start anew in 2003

Thomas Hobbes is my hero. Minus his thoughts on government. People are just self serving, chaotic animals. The only way to start anew is to have another meteor smash into our sphere of misery and injustice.

btw., your tagline of the dancing gir really reminds me of an ex g/f of mine

Your ex g/f was an idiot robot from space disguised in a dog suit? No wonder it didn't work out
tongue.gif

Quadriflax, if the mothership comes down to take us I know I'm prepared.

Me too. Assume the position!

Originally posted by Quadriflax@Dec. 31 2002, 6:19 pm

Your ex g/f was an idiot robot from space disguised in a dog suit? No wonder it didn't work out
tongue.gif

No, that was MY ex g/f... or maybe we share the same ex g/f. No, her nose was bigger, much bigger than that.

BTW, I agree with all of you and hope Mars attacks before the 8th of January, which is when I'll have to return to university again
biggrin.gif

all we are saying is give annihilation a chance sing it with me now ALL WE ARE SAYING IS GIVE ANNIHILATION A CHANCE. (and strange i'm a humanist at heart and sort of a hippie with a lot of rage)

All I'm sayin is that they are not gonna take me alive! I wont go down without a fight or a huge explosion
cool.gif

I predict that the world won't make it past 700 years. It'll be a pit of waste and toxins from all the toxic weapons. But by then people will be living on the moon or something. So drink up it's newyear's eve! Oh and who else is watching the adult swim new years eve hosted by brak and carl?

Quadriflax Posted on Dec. 31 2002, 11:19 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, once and for all... Q-U-A-D-R-I-F-L-A-X. Any questions?

allright, jeez, sorry. do you need me to send you some of my valliums? i find them to be the only cure for modern society

Thomas Hobbes is my hero. Minus his thoughts on government. People are just self serving, chaotic animals. The only way to start anew is to have another meteor smash into our sphere of misery and injustice.

the voluntary human extinction guy, yeah i'm down with that. though i think less passive measures would be faster, after all the only people who voluntarily won't breed would be smart people. leaving the gene pool to degrade further and further with each passing generation untill nobody reads and shows like "survivor" and "temptation island" become huge successes while "futurama" gets cancelled.

no, but she thought joan vasquez is like the greatest thing since sliced bread..... come to think of it that is one of the reasons it didn't work out

anyway, less than 4 hours left in this awful year

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec. 31 2002, 8:21 pm

I predict that the world won't make it past 700 years.

700? Seems a bit high to me. I'd say if we can survive the next hundred there's a chance we won't destroy ourselves and the planet. It's a pretty big if though.

Back