Can't install Ez cdcreator in Windows 2000

I had v5 (platinum ) of ez cdcreator on my computer using Windows 98SE -now I have changed to Windows 2000 and it won't seem to install. it goes along and then says it's looking for a feature and can't find it. Doesn't say which but in the box it just shows a 1 (one)

fiddldd around quite a bit but this is as far as i can get -any ideas?

i have easy cd creator 5 platinum installed fine on win2k

try installing force aspi maybe that will help

also, which feature did it say was the problem? (the only thing i didnt install on mine was the direct cd part since i never use that part

where do i get force.aspi-what's hapening is that when iI try to install it -i get so far thenm it says the feature u are trying to install is on a cd-rom that is not available<it's in the drive> i browse then go to cd click on the file-then says the install source for theis product is not available verify source & that u can access it

i assume your using a copy there?

if so id suggest unchecking the direct cd part of the install, as thats most likly whats been removed, else look and see what exactly its asking for

also force aspi can be found using www.google.com very easliy

correct about using copy. When I installed it in 98SE I unchecked Direct CD and didn't install that part but now i don't get to that stage to select what I'm going to install-when it says "use feature from" the box hads a 1 in it- i browse to ez creator and click on ECDCS.msi & that's where it comes up with "install source not avail-verify source exhists & u can access it-that's as far as I can go. installed "force.aspi" didn't help

if your in the place i think you are, click on the one and choose the bottom option (the x with do not install or something similar) that should fix it

Back