.CDI?

Not sure if I should post this here or on the FTP board, but..

Has anyone come in contact with a .cdi file and used CDMage or CDIRip on them? If so, how did you use them? I can't get either to work right..

i dl'ed discjuggler and used that. the thing kinda sucks but it worked for me. i just uninstalled discjuggler afterward and hope i never run into another cdi file.

its the nayive custom format used by discjuggler

and i hate discjuggler, ive used cdmage on cdi files before but i dont remember how exactly, i could try it later and check if your still having problems

Please do.. since DiscJuggler is ghetto and won't work on my computer, I've either got to use CDMage(which I've toyed with and still can't figure out) and CDIRip(which won't open the CDI and get all the mp3's out of there.)

BTW, I'm trying to do this with the Bomberman Wars and Asuka .cdi I DLed from SegataWorld.

Hi,

You could try to use cdi2nero then burn it. Haven't used DJ in the longest because it sucks. Never had a problem with Nero though. I use it to burn everything.

later,

allsport

I used cdi nero... and now it's .nrg.

So what now? Do I have to make that and everything a .cue like the others?

well, i went to try and find a cdi file to documnet how to do it, but dont have a suitable one guidde you through it

and now segata world appears to be using bin/cue rips

Quote: from Weezer on 1:26 pm on Nov. 11, 2001

I used cdi nero... and now it's .nrg.

So what now? Do I have to make that and everything a .cue like the others?

you burn that using nero. should be an option in the "disc image" section i would think. nrg dosent require a cue i think.

also, you could've used cdirip (what i used.) you wont get any mp3s tho, you'd get .wav's that are already converted.

Hi,

You use Nero, click on compile new cd, other cd formats, create a cd from an image file, finish, find the .nrg file, and off you go. Good luck.

later.

Back