Changing servers, Important!

dibz

Boss
Staff member
Hey everyone, its that time again!

We are changing servers for segaxtreme. I am recreating everyones email accounts, so no information should be lost. However I do not have the passwords for most of the accounts, which means you will need to send me the passwords you want either through PM on the board, ICQ me at 4305467 or AIM me at dibz8765.

Also please note that the boards will be offline temporarily soon, during the final stages of the transfer, and for the moment the Download system will be offline - this is basically Music and Movies.

The server move is complete, although most passwords for emails needed to be updated. Also, downloads are probably not coming back. Mostly only leechers actually used them and ran the bill sky high for ice, so they didn't make the move.

Originally posted by dibz@Tue, 2005-11-08 @ 01:27 PM

The server move is complete, although most passwords for emails needed to be updated. Also, downloads are probably not coming back. Mostly only leechers actually used them and ran the bill sky high for ice, so they didn't make the move.

[post=141522]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow that's crazy. That was my fav part about this site. Is there anyway I could possibly get some of the music from you guys via direct download or something?

Originally posted by dibz@Tue, 2005-11-08 @ 08:27 PM

The server move is complete, although most passwords for emails needed to be updated.

[post=141522]Quoted post[/post]​

Great, I have some updates to put :)

Originally posted by ocaddict@Wed, 2005-11-09 @ 09:13 AM

Wow that's crazy. That was my fav part about this site.

[post=141529]Quoted post[/post]​

And your three posts have made such a contribution to SX. :sarcasm:

Originally posted by mal@Wed, 2005-11-09 @ 09:51 PM

And your three posts have made such a contribution to SX. :sarcasm:

[post=141575]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm, nice smart comment there friend. I'm MORE than willing to make contributions to this site. I just really hate that the downloads may not be available in the future as that was IMHO the one of the best things about the site.

Hey, anything I can do to make a greater contribution to the site? Might have some spare server space/bandwidth for downloads.

Back