Choro Q Park

vbt

Staff member
Does someone know how to win all cars on Choro Q Park ? I've only 66 cars of 80 and I would like to have every missing cars.

When I play a game I try to win everything.
cool.gif

Originally posted by Taelon@Aug. 24 2002, 5:00 am

Damn, I haven't even figured the game out that far!

Me neither.

I'm lucky if I actually manage to start a race!
laugh.gif

This game is way too confusing as for japanese menus go... I need like a .txt gamefaq file just to play
laugh.gif

Great animation though and concept cars
cool.gif

The game is really good. The most cars I have are 48. And that took a looooooooooong time to get all of those.

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jun 5, 2003 @ 02:43 PM

This game is way too confusing as for japanese menus go... I need like a .txt gamefaq file just to play
laugh.gif

Great animation though and concept cars
cool.gif

I promised a little doc for Taelon but never had the time (Sorry), I could make easily a pic of the main menu with comments for each option, maybe this week
wink.gif
I'll try to do my best.

Yea I would appreciate that one very much vbt
wink.gif
:cheers

If you could pm me when your done if you do I would appreciate it
smile.gif

I started to make a lot of screen cap, now I'm wondering if I do some HTML pages or a Word document. I played only on the 3 first tracks and won already 13 cars
biggrin.gif

Here is a little start, it's not beautiful because I use notepad and my simple knowledge about HTML.
cool.gif

Choro Q help (Preview)

I have a lot of pic to explain, what the use of objects, how to win cars, tracks, hiddens things, etc ...

It's just a little preview to have some feedbacks and comments. Normally I nerver do HTML pages for Internet use, so don't be hard with me.
rolleyes.gif

Ooohhhh
smile.gif
vbt, this page is NICE... I would love to see more, ack, I didn't even know you could actually buy/sell cars, I thought you just WON them by racing... wow... the pages look really good, too, nice colors and readability... keep it up
smile.gif

Originally posted by Taelon@Jun 9, 2003 @ 08:24 AM

vbt, this page is NICE...

Thanks Taelon, I've updated a little the help, I know there are a lot of things to add and the most interesting things are not yet on those pages.

I won already 45 cars on that new party
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

i have had choro q park for about a month now and got 55 choros maybe we can help each other buy the way

how do you get choro 8? as i did not buy it at the start

Back