Cleopatra Fortune Music Volume Increase + Theme Extension v1 (release)

Really basic CDDA patch that boosts the volume of the music tracks without peaking them so you actually can hear them over the SFX.
The main game theme transitions into two remixed versions by Iceferno to keep things fresh before returning back to the main theme again, giving you a lot of non-looping 90s music goodness while you play.
The grating 5 second looping warning tune was replaced with a 3+min staff roll theme.

Be sure to read the HOW TO PATCH readme .txt : D

Demonstration of the patch in action, music transition happens at 0:45.

gdrive link to the .ssp patch. Link

Personal active gdrive so I won't stop hosting it unless I start hosting it somewhere else. Feel free to host this yourself or make other changes, just wanted to share this as I've been enjoying this game a lot with the track changes.

Last edited:
Really basic CDDA patch that boosts the volume of the music tracks without peaking them so you actually can hear them over the SFX.
The main game theme transitions into two remixed versions by Iceferno to keep things fresh before returning back to the main theme again, giving you a lot of non-looping 90s music goodness while you play.
The grating 5 second looping warning tune was replaced with a 3+min staff roll theme.

Be sure to read the HOW TO PATCH readme .txt : D

Demonstration of the patch in action, music transition happens at 0:45.

gdrive link to the .ssp patch. Link

Personal active gdrive so I won't stop hosting it unless I start hosting it somewhere else. Feel free to host this yourself or make other changes, just wanted to share this as I've been enjoying this game a lot with the track changes.

This is great.

Someone did a music boost hack for Blast Wind on the Saturn and another game that could do with the same treatment is Hyper Duel. Would you consider doing it?

Back