Collage of SX

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 22, 2004 @ 03:39 AM

sweet... grotesque art... what kind, small children being bludgened with mallots. Santa Claus pulling lepers from his blood sopped bag (always wondered why he was red), cheerleaders missing breasts and have puke drooling down there chin with blood smeared on there skirts, but that black nasty blood, the kind from abortions. EWWWWWWWWWWW! OH yeah, that would be sweet.

OH, I have ideas for PHOTOS, yey, thank you des, all i need is a girl willing to chop her boobs off, or i could just make something to make it look like they are chopped off.

Yes, that kind, but nothing "fecal", a lot of blood, nudity and guts.

I would need the moderators to approve it though.

maybe not the nudity... but the blood and guts might pass. hrmmm, hope they allow it... as long as its bright colorful pretty kind... not like faces of death or rotten.com quality, those pics were always to bland in color to look really nice, just gross. bright colorful kind rocks, like have you seen "The village" that one scene where the "creature" falls in that pit, and the camera pans out on it, ohhhh, very pretty.

I'd have to say no, as gorgeous as Waita Uziga's work is, it's too much for most people. :D

as des would say... T.T

i need to find a pic of that scene in "the village" i dont wanna have to wait till DVD so i can rip it... nevermind it being only 720X480 on then too. grrrrrr, anyone know where i can find this pic.

well if we can't post that kind of stuff, ill still share the photo shoot with those of you whe want to... ill just do it through instant message or emal... this'll be fun. good thing my buddy frank moving in, hes a master at body make-up, he could make some fake chopped off boobs that look real good.

i love the art of words, especially in salesman ship... my buddy who sits next to me loves using words to just through people off on the phone, it keeps a level of control.... people will sit on the other end of the line like,

ummm, was that a word, shit, sounds like a real word... not sure though, i dont wanna sound stupid.

like his word right now is "compilate"... its great, hes using it in reference to the computer taking all the checks for the sub-contractors and getting them ready for printing. and it works with these contractors, cause it sounds kind of real, like compile, or COMPLICATE. hahahaha

I think it would be best if you left the Guro off the message boards.

If you have some web space with the pics on it, feel free to link to it, but don't post any of the pictures here.

Originally posted by mal@Aug 22, 2004 @ 06:07 AM

If you have some web space with the pics on it, feel free to link to it, but don't post any of the pictures here.

Thank you ^o^

Originally posted by fonzievoltonov@Aug 22, 2004 @ 04:59 PM

Wow, what a shocking thing :blink: very very "meka-gore".

DesRow & Mountaindud, youre fan about this?

I like it, and Waita Uziga is my favourite Guro artist.

Anyway... I can post some "stronger" material.

Is that some tipical feelings of Japanese people?

Guro = Gore artist?

Hope that you keep all this "methods" on paper ^^.

I'll try to draw/design something gore to try ^^.

Ho, yes, Lordofduct, who are you, an artist?

Your photos are cool!

Is that you on your curent avatar?

Originally posted by fonzievoltonov@Aug 22, 2004 @ 04:59 PM

Wow, what a shocking thing :blink: very very "meka-gore".

DesRow & Mountaindud, youre fan about this?

I wouldn't say I am a fan, but I do enjoy violence. :devil

I prefer the old ultra-violence in movies and manga.

Originally posted by fonzievoltonov@Aug 22, 2004 @ 05:30 PM

Is that some tipical feelings of Japanese people?

Guro = Gore artist?

Hope that you keep all this "methods" on paper ^^.

I'll try to draw/design something gore to try ^^.

Some people like it some other do not, others just find it amusing.

"Guro" comes from "Gurotesuku" which is the katakana for "Grotesque".

Anyway... what I posted is more like... "Eroguro", which would be a mix of erotic + guro.

And about keeping this only on paper... hmm... well... ^o^

Back