Collage of SX

chess.jpg

i dont know why, but i love this drawing... i did it as a blind contour... for those of you who dont know what blind contour is, it is when you dont look at the paper when you draw, you only look at your subject. of course the black squares on the chess board and the word milk was added by looking, im not miracle boy or something.

I have told you many times, and I'm gonna tell you again.

You have to have the sickest sense of humor ever...

You are one evil bastard...

he has the most intelligent sense of humor ever.... squirrels are causing mass destruction to the eco system, destroying thousands of young tree embryo on a daily basis. They have also caused several accidents, that commercial for that insurance company is actually a real video. People think its special effects. BUT NO, squirrels really do run out into roads to try to make you run off the road and die. They also steal baby boys nuts, they've done this forever. why do you think your balls are tucked up so close to you until your three, and then drop even further when your 13... cause of puberty. NO, it has been going on so long that evolution gave us a safety mechanism so the damn squrells and cipmunks cant reach our precious flesh jewels.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 22, 2004 @ 01:35 AM

he has the most intelligent sense of humor ever.... squirrels are causing mass destruction to the eco system, destroying thousands of young tree embryo on a daily basis. They have also caused several accidents, that commercial for that insurance company is actually a real video. People think its special effects. BUT NO, squirrels really do run out into roads to try to make you run off the road and die. They also steal baby boys nuts, they've done this forever. why do you think your balls are tucked up so close to you until your three, and then drop even further when your 13... cause of puberty. NO, its so the damn squrells and cipmunks cant reach em'.

Damn right. I saw a squirrel do the same thing as that one in the commercial. That's why I just run 'em down now.

I love blood as well...

But that's just....

UGH!

Although I do like him holding the beer!

:cheers

:lol:

it tastes like when you chew on a penny.... hrmm, or better described as it tastes like mercury smells!

ever smell mercury? coolest stuff in the world.

mercury.jpg

mind the quality, picture phones suck!!!!

now mercury would be really cool during sex... just dont get it near the privates... it will absorb into soft wet tissue like that easily...

Well, here are some pictures i drew or painted a while ago. Like a year or two.

Attachments

• monkey_world.JPG
    monkey_world.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 105
  • monkey_world.JPG
    monkey_world.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 92
Back