Convert S-video to A/V output

I want to know if it is possible (Y/N) to convert S-video to A/V output. I bought a cheap geforce2 mx200 and it has just S-video output; but no TV wich supports it.

I believe that it is a simple matter of combining the two outputs into one via a simple adaptor. You just need to get the order correct.

actually, one of the two signals of s-video will work as composite, you need to switch to composite in the geforce drivers, tho (some tab in display properties). you basically just need an adapter s-video plug->2 wires (gnd and Y I think) to composite.

Alright, I will update/tweak the driver I have, do some trial&error and then make a decent adapter in January :)

thanks for the help

you might try this. it says rca to s-video, but it should work the other way around? or they might have a s-video to rca connector! go to radioshack.com and this is the product number.: Cat.#: 15-1238

*nods*

I bought one the other day. Simple little adaptor that works like a charm. Cost me AU$10 for the little thing.

-Mangaman-

I live in a little place tucked away on the south coast that the east coast generally ignores :)

It's commonly known as Adelaide :)

-Mangaman-

Melburnians don't ignore Adelaide.

The cricket's live on telly when they play there. ;)

Back