Cowboy Bebop - The Perfect Sessions

I just bought Cowboy Bebop: The Perfect Sessions. All 26 episodes on three DVDs. I saw an episode on Adult Swim and I liked it, I even liked the english (had it's own weird kind of charm). The thing that bothers me about set is that picture quality can be sub-par. I'm not of videophile standards yet, but hell anyone can see the artifacts. Well, it was cheap. I paid around thirty bucks for the whole set and I'll be able to see the show in its entirety, maybe I'll buy all the sessions later and watch them in better quality. But if anyone is interested in seeing the whole series without cashing out (each dvd costs around 25 bucks and that's 6 dvds...) this is a good choice. Great series, not the best of pictures.

I own all the sesions 1-6 except #5 , I was going to buy the perfect sesions because it costs the same amount of money as to buy one session or the perfect session but you talked me out of it . :smash

Sunrise and Bandai deserve the money... I know official dvds are expensive but if you have the money you should really buy the real set... These guys deserve it, and the dvd's are superb. The only way to go for bebop is Dolby Digital and awesome picture quality via the R1 DVD's.

Cowboy Bebop is likely the most innovative and best anime that people can relate to. It displays every array of emotions, and that, in my opinion, is why it has remained so popular.

Back