CRC Number

Ok, I have the Lunar Silver Star Story ISO, I have had problems with loading, I've tried lots of things... but someone told me that I should find out the CRC number and I did. I would like someone, if possible, to tell me if this crc number 5fddd992 for the ISO is correct or incorrect please and if it is correct, WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WRONG???? Though if it is incorrect, i will just have to download it again from another website, which i was contemplating anyway, so umm anywho... can someone just find this out for me, while i continue to beat my head against the wall trying to figure out why my computer hates me....
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

AND as a side note, It was burned TAO at 4x On a Pengo CDR, Using NERO 5, I am using a CDX, which according to the prior owner, whom I bought it from on ebay, was repaired in 1998 (the laser), and it plays actual games perfectly. WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG???? Again the CRC number, for those that are confused what I am writing about, is 5fddd992. So if someone could tell me if that is right.... Also I believe it is the wave files that are causing an error when I use CDMAGE and load the cue sheet made by Sega CUE Maker. IS it possible I may have a problem with the sound files? Should I burn them as MP3s rather than wavs? PLEASE GIVE SOME ANSWERS PLEASE SOMEONE!!

are you people ignoring me on purpouse or does no one have the lunar silver star story iso so they can check if the crc number is different or the same??

Originally posted by warbenekar1@Dec. 15 2002, 12:30 pm

are you people ignoring me on purpouse

No, but I soon will. This is not your personal warez helpdesk, if you so desperately want a working copy of the game hop over to eBay and bid on one.

the problem, is that you aren't waiting. we aren't ignoring, we just haven't got an answer for you.

I saw it, but don't have a copy of Lunar, so I can't check.

Wait 24-72 hours before bumping a thread. it just annoys people, like antime showed you.

Why don't u get daemon tools, and mount a "fake" cd-rom drive, with the cuefile... and the check if the iso is all right, or even easier, just put one of your coasters on your pc's cdrom drive, and tell me if u can see the files.

try booting it in gens

if it works in gens, then id susspect you either havent patched the iso correctly, or youve make a mistake in burning

if it doesnt work in gens then something is wrong with the iso (as long as gens boots other games ok anyway)

see warbenekar1, if you wait, you got some possible solutions... you just have to understand we don't live to help you! ... I personnaly always try to help out as much as I can...

fine okay, next time i'll wait. anyway thanx for the help, i think it is just the cdx, as it does work fine in gens, there are visible files on the cd, and i understand that some people believe that the cdx tends to have problems with isos, of course being that as it may i may too have just burned it incorrectly, though it does load to the title screen, it just stops afterwards, could someone perhaps tell me if this tapping thing i've heard of works on the cdx, at your own time and discretion, also what is the tapping trick? i really don't know what it is to begin with. anyway again thanks for your help.

Originally posted by megametalgreymon@Dec. 15 2002, 9:47 am

try booting it in gens

if it works in gens, then id susspect you either havent patched the iso correctly, or youve make a mistake in burning

if it doesnt work in gens then something is wrong with the iso (as long as gens boots other games ok anyway)

The ISO I've downloaded ages ago has the same CRC (5FDDD992) as warbenekar1's ISO. Currently, I have it loaded in Gens 2.00 and it loads and plays fine.

BTW, in track 28, Luna's singing voice reminds me of Elena's voice in Grandia II.
tongue.gif

Back