Create your 2D games for the Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo Wii and PC with the new Titan IDE!

Hey guys, after years living in the shadows and just following the posts, I have finally decided to create an account on this forum :)
I hope you guys like my project:

After a long time without updates, it’s finally time to announce a new version for the Titan IDE!

After ups and downs we got to the version 0.7, after more than 3 years since the first version.

0.7-2

0.7-3

0.7-1

0.7-4

0.7-8

0.7-7

0.7-5

0.7-6

What’s new:
  • Added support for the Nintendo Wii, with templates and tutorial;
  • New sprites for all the templates, which made the graphics look much better;
  • Added music and sound effects functions for the PC templates;
  • The backgrounds are now made by tiles which gave a great performance gain on the Dreamcast;
  • New background editor in the tool that can be accessed by pressing “F1“;
  • Icons and name customization for the PC template’s windows;
  • Refactoring of the entire code, drastically reducing the number of lines;
  • Simplifying tool installation with far fewer steps.
Known issues:
  • The speed is too fast or too slow in Dreamcast emulators, but on the console the templates are 100%;
  • In Dolphin (Wii Emulator) the templates have some bugs, but in the console the templates are 100%.
You can follow all the progress directly on my GitHub.

TitanOnWii

TitanOnDC

Dreamcast and PC tutorial:

Tutorial: How to make a Dreamcast game using the Titan IDE.

Tutorials for compiling the templates on the Nintendo Wii:

Tutorial: How to make a Dreamcast game using the Titan IDE.

Making a Nintendo Wii game with TITAN IDE.

Don’t forget to like our page on Facebook and Youtube!

thanks for this new release, wii is a great addition to the titan ide, did you drop the saturn support ?

Yes
thanks for this new release, wii is a great addition to the titan ide, did you drop the saturn support ?

Yes, it wasn't good and we already have Jo-Engine that does an amazing on the Saturn. But everything from the DC to the Wii U is possible. I'm using Jo-Engine for my Saturn Game btw :)

Back