Crimson Room

Oh holy crap the second ring was retarded. I just found it from being bored and clicking alot. And by the way THIS GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE

Originally posted by Gallstaff+Feb 17, 2004 @ 03:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gallstaff @ Feb 17, 2004 @ 03:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh holy crap the second ring was retarded. I just found it from being bored and clicking alot. And by the way THIS GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE[/b]

The 2nd ring is the hardest part IMO, what are you stuck on?

<!--QuoteBegin-mal
@Feb 17, 2004 @ 03:28 AM

I have, but it took me ages to think of the safe combination.[/quote]

I found that to be one of the easiest parts.... I mean the combination is 4 numbers, and the only clue you're given is also 4 numbers. I guess some are quicker than others 😛

By "some" I mean me, "others" means you...in case you missed that too 😀

---Ammut

never recieved a clue, gallstaff gave me the numbers. Ya, the 2nd ring is rlly hard IMO. more than half the time was looking for that. Overall I found it fun, maybe they'll do another 🙂.

Originally posted by Ammut+Feb 18, 2004 @ 03:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ammut @ Feb 18, 2004 @ 03:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mal@Feb 17, 2004 @ 03:28 AM

I have, but it took me ages to think of the safe combination.

I found that to be one of the easiest parts.... I mean the combination is 4 numbers, and the only clue you're given is also 4 numbers. I guess some are quicker than others 😛

By "some" I mean me, "others" means you...in case you missed that too 😀

---Ammut[/b][/quote]

Well, I just didn't think to look at the thingo straight away, so I didn't know of any numbers.

Just you wait... :devil

Finally made it out. Pretty cool, I wonder if Swift3d was used to do the main graphics. Definitely suffers from 'clickapixelitis' though.

Back