Crimson Room

I saw this a few days ago at another forum I frequent...

Hardest part for me was finding the damn metal rod thingy. Though all things considered, it wasn't too rough.

If you guys like this, I'll dig up the url for MOTAS tomorrow... kinda like this game, except 12 (slightly shorter) parts instead of just the one.

whats dot?

o yea, i finally made it out.. finding the safe made me fursturated to the point where i was seriously going to rip my hair out

Clickapixelitus - that is, the syndrome that sometimes occurs with adventure games where you have to find one or two tiny pixels in order to pick up/use an item (or in this case, change your viewpoint).

Oh yeah that was a total bitch to find the little rod casue there was like no room to click. And I agree, what is DOTT?

I got out. The hardest part for me was to...<spoiler>

get the safe to appear after watching the film. I still don't understand how that worked.

I think you have to click in sequence or something.. maybe I'm wrong, but I left the safe after the first time I found it to look around a bit, and couldn't get it to appear again until I clicked three times -- as the cursor flashes three times on that bit.

Back