Cubecat updated builds

I'll be posting updated builds of Cubecat here as I find fix various bugs- Heres the first-
changes and fixes:
-Fixed crash in entity system
-Fixed switch in level 2 that would not trigger to deactivate a laser wall
-Exposed dev option in system settings menu to revert back to sgl sphere frustum culling slCheckOnScreen()
(This option can reduce slowdown - at cost of some disappearing polygons around the screen edges)

Attachments

• newcube.7z
    53.6 MB · Views: 483
Can you add a message about double jumping? I got stuck on the very first level X(

I also find the camera trigger buttons to be the opposite of what I expect. I don't play many 3d platformers so forgive me if that's standard.

You could post it as a resource in the resource section? That lets you post updated builds, and keeps the old versions as historic builds. We could turn this into the discussion thread for it.

Hi! I just tried your game and absolutely loved it! It runs wonderfully on the original hardware (I have a Pal console) and the graphics and gameplay were outstanding for an homebrew game and I would love to see you develop it more.

If you ever need help in graphic design or advice on simple details to make your game a bit better you can count on me :)

Btw you should put your game on the resources from Sega Extreme, it is a pitty we can only find your game through a forum post.

Hi @7shades! I'm a big fan of CubeCat, I love it!

It has become one of my favourite homebrew and works perfectly on my Saturn. Please don't stop working on it, because it deserves a lot of support! I think it would be great if it had at least 2 more levels! (With 5 I think it would be perfect).

On the other hand, since not everyone understands English language, I've decided to contribute with a translation into Spanish. It would be an honour if you would like to include it.

Greetings!

Attachments

• CUBECAT-Translation (ES).rar
    9.1 KB · Views: 75
I was able to watch on YouTube and thanks to SEGA SATURN, SHIRO! the last interview with 7Shades, he has definitely made great progress!

It's very interesting everything he tells and I hope he keeps working on CubeCat, including new content and expanding it. If anyone hasn't seen it, I highly recommend you check it out :bigthumb:

Back