.cue line editor program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded God

Established Member
Does anyone know of a program that is specifically for editing .cue sheets... I get tired of having to open up an FTP program to edit them.. I want a small program that takes no time to open and is fast.

Thanks in advance
smokin.gif

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jun 19, 2003 @ 01:46 PM

Does anyone know of a program that is specifically for editing .cue sheets... I get tired of having to open up an FTP program to edit them.. I want a small program that takes no time to open and is fast.

Thanks in advance
smokin.gif

dear god, even i couldnt bash this post enough

I know about notepad thats what I use for editing things ftp programs... I was asking if there was a homemade program just to edit cue lines.

jesus, all I asked is if someone made a homemade program just to read .cue files... Not opening up the cue in notepad by selecting view all files and selecting it or assigning notepad to open .cue files...

<_<

But why would anyone bother? It's not like using notpad is difficult.

Hmm... the effort to code a text editing program just for cue sheets (a relatively niche market) or using a piece of that comes with Windows (which most people use). Tough choice. :huh

Why not drag and drop, or associate cue files with notepad? Then double clicking would open them in notepad...

yes Curtis I have my .cue files associated with notepad so I just double click the file and notepad opens it...

Thanks for the help guys, I was just wondering if there was a program, not that I wanted to physically use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back