Cue sheet error

Gallstaff

Established Member
I downloaded night trap fro 3do and when i load the cue cdrwin gives me an error saying invalid cue sheet command at line one, unable to find or open file.

I got the bin and all. this is what my cue sheet looksl ike

FILE "C:\DocumentsandSettings\Ben\MyDocuments\nighttrap\disc1" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

INDEX 01 00:00:00

see anything wrong?

Change the path in the qutes to jsut the name of the .bin file.

Code:
FILE "NAME.OF.FILE.BIN" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

INDEX 01 00:00:00

ok this is weird, accepts the cue, it burns, but when i take it out the line that appears after burning is VERY close to the outter edge and correct me if i'm wrong,but if there is a lot of info isn't it close to the center circle?

Have you tried playing it yet?

Regardless, a CD is written from the centre outwards, so what you have there is probably just a fairly full CD. Nothing unusual I can think of. ???

Well i haven' tried because my 3do is kinda weird. It's an fz-1 with the front loading trey and whenever a cd is scratched or unusable in anyway, the door will open. This, i hear, is not normal so i don't wanna risk putting in a defective copy, let alone a defective copy with crap loads of information.

oh no no i AM going to try it, but i not tonight as i do not feel like taking off the shell and re-pinning the ribbon cable down if it does infact open by itself again. It's annoying and time-consuming.

Do you have to do that everytime you make a burn?
wow.gif
If so, is playing the game worth the trouble?
sad.gif

yay, its me i'm special it worked... this game sucks. I wish i had an instruction booklet for this. Anyone know a site where i can get the complete front to cover instruction book on night trap for 3do or sega cd if you can.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@June 21 2002,02:32

Well i haven' tried because my 3do is kinda weird. It's an fz-1 with the front loading trey and whenever a cd is scratched or unusable in anyway, the door will open. This, i hear, is not normal so i don't wanna risk putting in a defective copy, let alone a defective copy with crap loads of information.

it does that on mine if i give it cdrs it doesnt like as well

i also have a fz-1 (pal if it makes any difference)

does it ever do it just on games in general if it's scratched? My copy of twisted is scratched to hell and usually starts skipping in the middle of the game. the 3do will try to read it for like 5 minutes then give up and reject it. DOes yours do something similar?

why would it even do that on burns? I heard that the fz-1 is not picky about media types, but the fz-10 is.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@June 21 2002,13:16

yay, its me i'm special it worked... this game sucks. I wish i had an instruction booklet for this. Anyone know a site where i can get the complete front to cover instruction book on night trap for 3do or sega cd if you can.

glad to see you agreeing with me
biggrin.gif

well it was hard just because i didn't have an instruction book but i get it now. Also, I WISH I COULD SAVE IN THIS GAME!

Back