DC Broadband

Anybody have one they dont need?

I am really unhappy because i have never been able to get online with the dreamcast>
sad.gif

I have stuff to trade i guess but Id like to jsut pay some money for it.

well i ahve broadband now and im not allowed to use the phone line and i dont want to pay monthly for internet access thats only for dc cause its phoneline(10$\mo.) and service (10-20$ a mo.)

You can hook your Dreamcast up to the PC via the 56k modem and partake of the PC's broadband connection.

My :bs browser here at work won't open the link but if it's the page I think it is - with the serial slave for teh DC coders cable - then no, I don't think that's it ... Unless someone found a way to make the Dreamcast manage its Internet traffic through the link port instead of the 56k modem ...

The serial slave is for connecting the DC to a terminal program running on the PC issuing commands and uploading programs to the DC to run on it (bypassing the need to burn CDs).

Originally posted by Taelon@Apr 28, 2003 @ 02:19 PM

My :bs browser here at work won't open the link but if it's the page I think it is - with the serial slave for teh DC coders cable - then no, I don't think that's it ... Unless someone found a way to make the Dreamcast manage its Internet traffic through the link port instead of the 56k modem ...

The serial slave is for connecting the DC to a terminal program running on the PC issuing commands and uploading programs to the DC to run on it (bypassing the need to burn CDs).

thanks for blabbering on without even visiting the link bud, the link is about hooking your dc upto your pc and simulating a dialup connection while using your pc's broadband connection, which works fine for playing

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Apr 28, 2003 @ 05:09 PM

Hey jurai, every one makes mistakes....don't be an ass
biggrin.gif

THANK YOU Zziggy! Man, he's going on my nerves... FOR THE RECORD, Jurai, I stated that I was unable to visit the link - I've seen it in the meantime and think it's a way cool site btw - so would you kindly not use your cocky attitude with me... THANK YOU...

Originally posted by PUNJABEE@Apr 28, 2003 @ 05:53 PM

hey Bub, kickass Avatar and Sig.

Zim.. ROOOOOCKS!

lol Thx man Tru dat

Its one of my fav shows of all time
laugh.gif

Hmm I think ill try that hookup your dc to pc for internet thing thx Taelon and mal!

Originally posted by Taelon+Apr 28, 2003 @ 07:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Taelon @ Apr 28, 2003 @ 07:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Zziggy00@Apr 28, 2003 @ 05:09 PM

Hey jurai, every one makes mistakes....don't be an ass
biggrin.gif

THANK YOU Zziggy! Man, he's going on my nerves... FOR THE RECORD, Jurai, I stated that I was unable to visit the link - I've seen it in the meantime and think it's a way cool site btw - so would you kindly not use your cocky attitude with me... THANK YOU... [/b][/quote]

Hey look! he responded to cockiness with cockiness.

Back