DC exclusives

Hey, what are the games that are exclusive to dreamcast?

I think i saw this being asked already, but i forget where, so if it has, please delete this or move it. thanks...

I'm sure there are a few DC exclusives, aren't there?

There were a lot of games that were DC exclusive and were meant to be that way too. But as time went on most of those exclusive games were ported to another system. For example, I thought Power Stone 1 and 2 would remain a Dreamcast exclusive series but, they are porting both games to the psp. I don't think that fair, cuz there are a ton of games that I wish they ported to the Dreamcast while it was still around competing with the other systems and they never did port those games (Grandia Xtreme and the Devil May Cry series for example)

Off the top of my head:

Virtual On : Oratorio Tangram

Capcom vs. SNK

Record of Lodoss War

Zero Gunner 2

Mars Matrix

Giga Wing 1/2

Border Down

Cosmic Smash

Radilgy and Under Defeat (for the moment, these will probably get ports tho)

Jet Grind Radio

Zombie Revenge

Toy Commander

Virtua Fighter 3tb

There are others I can think of, like Metropolis Street Racer, Sega GT, etc, but honestly with those you're better off just getting the newer entries in the series. I left in VO:OT and Jet Grind Radio because in my opinion those games are the best in the series, and Capcom vs. SNK/VF3tb because they're different enough from the newer entries to be still worth playing.

CVS got upgraded to CVS Pro for Dreamcast. It was later ported to PSX. So take that one off.

And Radilgy is going to PS2 next month.

So newer versions of Jet Grind Radio and Virtua On are on other plats? that sux, since those were some of THE games to show off what the DC was all about... sounds like Cosmic Smash is the only unique and exclusive DC game on there

Well yeah, you have JSRF on the Xbox and Virtual On Marz on the PS2, but neither one is as good as their prequel.

What about the original Shenmue, Chu chu Rocket, Dynamite Cop (im not sure about the US name, i think its DC2 there), Fighting Vipers 2, Or even Project Justice? Those are just from my own collection!

Yeah those are all good ones, too. Chu chu got a GBA port if you wanna count that. Also along the lines of Project Justice, I believe Tech Romancer is DC exclusive as well.

Is Outtrigger still exclusive to DC? That game was insane fun and I haven't seen it anywhere else (or even in arcades for that matter...japan only??)

i hope Sword of the Berzerk is also exclusive... is it? and what about Ecco, Space Chennel, Tokyo Xtreme Racer (2), Confidential Mission, Headhunter... are they exclusive?

I'm just interested in this topic b/c the Saturn has sooo many hot exclusive games, and the Dc, by comparison, just doesnt seem to have as many...

More DC exclusive games: Alien Front Online, Ooga Booga, Crazy Taxi 2, Surf Rocket Racers, the Evolution series.

San Fransisco Rush 2049 is not DC exclusive, but it's the best version available on a home console.

Part of me wants Outtrigger to come out on a current gen console, for online support. Another part of me wants it to stay a DC exclusive. A naive part of me wants someone to code a homebrew server and put it back online.

BTW, Ecco, Space Channel 5 and Headhunter are on PS2.

Ports are almost always inferior, seeing as how often times the game in question was designed with the original console in mind. Generally speaking.

Back