DC save copier?

just as the heading of the topic asks!
wink.gif

thanks in advance!

can't......UK DC servers are no longer up!......unless you know of another way?......link a pc-dc via modem2modem cable perhaps?

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 10, 2003 @ 03:24 PM

can't you just copy save files to different VMUs through the DC system menu?

......sorry...I should explain a l'il more.....I want to use save files that I downloaded from the internet ....and need to get them on-to my vmu to use them....I have no DC internet options open to me as the servers are all dead now. (UK)

So I was looking for other ways to get them from my hard-drive to my vmu.

Antime.....your link to the 4MB vmu+cable over at lik-sang is a big help! Thanks! :cheers

you can re-download them off the net straight onto your VMU -- if you don't know the site, upload them to a webserver.

You don't need a "DC server". You can use any dial up ISP that doesn't require you to use specific dialing proggies. Just boot the browser and adjust the internet account settings, much like in a PC.

^I was going to say what M3d10n just said but I'm assuming you have a broadband connection for your pc and don't have any free 56k isp to turn to. If you think you can manage the pc-dc link to use that for internet i'd say go for it for sure... but it looked like too big of a pain for me. My suggestion would be to get a dc card that allows downloading files off pc (I think it was the nexus cards & cable that allowed this).

Good luck.

---Ammut

To freely connect to any ISP you need Dreamkey 3.0. It's bundled with Phantasy Star Online 2.0, or you can supposedly contact Sega Europe and get it for free/for P&P.

Back